The poster (email) is not available. 收藏推荐:
Develop the skills you need in the real world Hit the ground running with the street-smart training you'll find in this practical book. Using a "year in the life" approach, it gives you an inside look at network administration, with key information organized around the actual day-to-day tasks, scenarios, and challenges you'll face in the field. This valuable training tool is loaded with hands-on, step-by-step exercises covering all phases of network administration, including:
- Designing a network
- Implementing and configuring networks
- Maintaining and securing networks
- Troubleshooting a network
This no-nonsense book also covers the common tasks that CompTIA expects all its Network+ candidates to know how to perform.
So whether you're preparing for certification or seeking practical skills to break into the field you'll find the instruction you need, including:
- Choosing an Internet access technology
- Configuring wireless components
- Determining optimal placement of routers and servers
- Setting up hubs, switches, and routers
- Configuring a Windows(r) client
- Troubleshooting your network
Download "Network Administrator Street Smarts: A Real World Guide to CompTIA Network Skills"
浏览量：8 添加时间：2010-01-30 15:28:36, 更新时间：2010-01-30 15:28:36, from internet
Search mirrors of "Network Administrator Street Smarts: A Real World Guide to CompTIA Network Skills"...
Free Magazine Subscriptions & Technical Document Downloads
如果不能下载或者在“图书介绍”中找不到 "Network Administrator Street Smarts: A Real World Guide to CompTIA Network Skills" 的下载链接请留言。下次访问本站时察看 所有留言 看是否有人已经更新了该书。