作者: Kim Warren
The poster (email) is not available. 收藏推荐:
- Author: Kim Warren
- Publish Date: 2008
Strategic Management Dynamics builds on, and goes substantially beyond the existing strategy textbooks with its focus on understanding and managing how organisations perform over time. Based on simple but powerful underlying principles, the book both lays out a comprehensive approach to strategy analysis, design and delivery, and connects with established frameworks in the field.
In Strategic Management Dynamics Kim Warren provides a valuable teaching resource, which can be used as a core textbook to bring strategy to life. With numerous examples from different sectors, the book is supported by a rich variety of simulation-based learning materials that are essential if strategy principles are to be experienced, rather than just discussed.
For those who have already learned about strategy, this book provides an important update and extension of their knowledge.
- Many simulation models to demonstrate dynamics principles in strategy as well as in marketing, human-resource management, R&D, operations management and other functions – ideal for class exercises and assignments.
- A detailed worked example built up from chapter to chapter, illustrating the key frameworks of strategy dynamics analysis.
- Extensive discussion of established strategy frameworks, adapted to demonstrate implications for how organisations perform over time.
- Numerous academic and managerial references as useful supplements in degree courses and executive education.
- End-of-chapter questions and exercises, supported by detailed worksheets.
Download " Strategic Management Dynamics"
浏览量：358 添加时间：2008-11-12 03:21:59, 更新时间：2010-08-24 23:34:57, shared by axcorp
Search mirrors of "[request_ebook] Strategic Management Dynamics"...
Free Magazine Subscriptions & Technical Document Downloads
如果不能下载或者在“图书介绍”中找不到 "[request_ebook] Strategic Management Dynamics" 的下载链接请留言。下次访问本站时察看 所有留言 看是否有人已经更新了该书。
guest @ 2010-08-24 23:34:57, email hidden
I would be grateful if anyone could upload this book.