Posted on 2010-11-28. By anonymous.
English| 2009| ISBN: 1843109220 0857001876 | 157 pages | PDF | 1.6 MB
In the United States alone, there are roughly three million individuals living with a developmental disability, but less than a third are active in the labor market. This book provides a comprehensive approach to developing a successful jobs program for persons with developmental disabilities, drawn from the author's extensive experience and real success. The majority of persons with developmental disabilities are unemployed, underemployed, or still work in sheltered programs where it is almost impossible to reach their full potential. Job success is possible, but it requires a system based on a business model based on proven economics, rather than the traditional social services model. By employing a step-by-step procedure for gaining insight into the client, analyzing market opportunities, matching the client to a job, and supporting the client after placement, service providers can help individuals make a successful transition into good community-based employment. "Job Success for Persons with Developmental Disabilities" will be essential reading for profit and non-profit rehabilitation service organizations, private job development businesses, government funding agencies, special education job placement programs, transition specialists, and families of persons with developmental disabilities.
- Ebooks list page : 8624
- 2010-11-28[HF] Job Success for Persons With Developmental Disabilities
- 2010-10-21Job Success for Persons With Developmental Disabilities
- 2019-06-24Community-Based Education for Students with Developmental Disabilities in Tanzania
- 2018-01-22[PDF] College And Career Success For Students With Learning Disabilities
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Career Success for People with Physical Disabilities (VGM Career Books)
- 2014-06-02Community-Based Education for Students with Developmental Disabilities in Tanzania
- 2010-07-31John L. Taylor, Raymond W. Novaco - Anger Treatment for People with Developmental Disabilities
- 2010-01-18World Health Organization - Atlas: Global Resources for Persons with Intellectual Disabilities 2007
- 2009-04-24Assessing Behaviors Regarded As Problematic for People With Developmental Disabilities
- 2020-04-30eQuality: The Struggle for Web Accessibility by Persons with Cognitive Disabilities (Cambridge Disability Law and Policy Series)
- 2019-03-11Job Coaches for Adults with Disabilities A Practical Guide
- 2018-09-14Acsm's Exercise Management for Persons with Chronic Diseases and Disabilities
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Disability at a Glance 2015: Strengthening Employment Prospects for Persons with Disabilities in Asia and the Pacific
- 2017-11-24[PDF] eQuality: The Struggle for Web Accessibility by Persons with Cognitive Disabilities (Cambridge Disability Law and Policy Series)
- 2017-10-22[PDF] HUD Housing Programs for Persons With Disabilities
- 2010-07-14Helping People with Developmental Disabilities Mourn: Practical Rituals for Caregivers
- 2008-08-24[request]ACSM's Exercise Management for Persons With Chronic Diseases and Disabilities - Removed
- 2019-11-07The Treatment of Sex Offenders with Developmental Disabilities A Practice Workbook
- 2019-01-30Collaborative Model for Promoting Competence and Success for Students with ASD - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.