Posted on 2011-09-27. By anonymous.
Write lightweight but powerful object-oriented code
Modify the Document Object Model
Learn sophisticated techniques for making your pages respond to user actions
Use the downloadable Scriptinf library of helper functions to speed development and ensure cross-browser compatibility
Use Ajax scripting techniques to update specific areas of the page with data from the server
Create powerful interface interactions, such as sliding panels and tree menus
Evaluate frameworks such as jQuery and Prototype to find the best one for your needs
Build an online application that looks and responds like a regular desktop application
Paperback: 312 pages
Publisher: New Riders Press (August 2009)
File Size: 5.8 MiB
Hits: 4,584 times
- Ebooks list page : 13958
- 2011-11-14[MULTI] Digital-Tutors - Rendering Hybrido Fluids with RealFlow and Maya - Jiwang WareZ Scene - Removed
- 2011-10-25[MULTI] Lynda.com - Create Animated Rollovers with jQuery and Dreamweaver - Jiwang WareZ Scene - Removed
- 2011-10-24[MULTI] Pluralsight: Building Windows 8 Metro Apps with C# and XAML - Jiwang WareZ Scene - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.