"Is Informal Normal? Towards More and Better Jobs in Developing Countries" by Johannes JÃ¼tting, Juan R. de Laiglesia
Posted on 2010-01-12. By anonymous.
OECD Development Centre Studies
OECD Development Centre | 2009 | ISBN: 9264059238 | 167 pages | PDF | 5 Mb
This book provides evidence for policy makers on how to deal with this issue of crucial importance for developing and developed countries alike. This volume is an important contribution to the current policy debates on the informal economy. It recommends providing support to the working poor in the informal economy, making formal structures more efficient and flexible and creating more formal jobs.
The informal sector deprives states of revenues and workers of social protection. It also, however, frequently constitutes the most dynamic part of the economy and creates massive employment. Informal employment is ubiquitous and growing. The financial crisis that began in 2008 has made the management of informal employment even more challenging. Responding to this emerging challenge is critical, not only for the well being of millions of workers but also for social development.
- Ebooks list page : 4038
- 2018-01-15[PDF] OECD Employment Outlook: Towards More and Better Jobs
- 2011-08-29OECD Employment Outlook: 2003 Edition: Towards More and Better Jobs
- 2009-06-08Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Flexible Policy for More and Better Jobs
- 2019-07-19Sales Mastery Sell More And Better Complete Sales Training
- 2019-05-18Sales Mastery - Sell More and Better - Complete Sales Training (2019)
- 2019-05-16Sales Mastery Sell More and Better. Complete Sales Training
- 2019-04-16Sales Mastery: Sell More and Better. Complete Sales Training 2019
- 2019-04-16Sales Mastery Sell More and Better. Complete Sales Training (2019)
- 2019-04-10Sales Mastery: Sell More and Better. Complete Sales Training
- 2017-05-09Productivity apps for entrepreneurs do more and better work
- 2013-04-11"Mycotoxin and Food Safety in Developing Countries" ed. by Hussaini Anthony Makun
- 2010-02-05Globalization and Informal Jobs in Developing Countries
- 2019-07-03Communities and Livelihood Strategies in Developing Countries
- 2019-01-31Climate Change, Agriculture and Rural Livelihoods in Developing Countries - Removed
- 2019-01-25Teacher Development and Teacher Education in Developing Countries On Becoming and Being a Teacher - Removed
- 2019-01-25Communities and Livelihood Strategies in Developing Countries - Removed
- 2019-01-24Climate Change, Agriculture and Rural Livelihoods in Developing Countries - Removed
- 2019-01-15Upgrading Clusters and Small Enterprises in Developing Countries Environmental, Labor, Innovation
- 2019-01-11Upgrading Clusters and Small Enterprises in Developing Countries Environmental, Labor, Innovation
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.