Author: Ray H Garrison, Eric Noreen, Peter C.
Date: February 20, 2007
Publisher: McGraw-Hill College
Posted on 2008-02-15, updated at 2010-10-10, by ihackwin.
- Author: Ray H Garrison, Eric Noreen, Peter C.
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill College
- Publish Date: February 20, 2007
- ISBN: 0073526703
- Pages: 896
As the long-time best-seller, Garrison has helped guide close to 2 million students through the challenging waters of managerial accounting since it was first published. It identifies the three functions managers must perform within their organizations—plan operations, control activities, and make decisions—and explains what accounting information is necessary for these functions, how to collect it, and how to interpret it. To achieve this, Managerial Accounting, 12/E, focuses, now as in the past, on three qualities:
Relevance. Every effort is made to help students relate the concepts in this book to the decisions made by working managers. With insightful chapter openers, the popular Managerial Accounting in Action segments within the chapters, and stimulating end-of-chapter exercises, a student reading Garrison should never have to ask “Why am I learning this?”
Balance. There’s more than one type of business, and so Garrison covers a variety of business models, including not-for-profit, retail, service, and wholesale organizations as well as manufacturing. In the twelfth edition, service company examples are highlighted with icons in the margins of the text.
Clarity. Generations of students have praised Garrison for the friendliness and readability of its writing, but that’s just the beginning. Technical discussions have been simplified, material has been reordered, and the entire book carefully retuned to make teaching—and learning—from Garrison as easy as it can be. In addition, the supplements package is written by Garrison, Noreen, and Brewer, ensuring that students and professors will work with clear, well-written supplements that employ consistent terminology.
- 2011-12-15[request]Managerial Accounting
- Ebooks list page : 1574
- 2014-01-22Cornerstones of Managerial Accounting, 5th Edition Solutions manual and test bank Maryanne M. Mowen | Don R. Hansen | Dan L. Heitger
- 2019-03-15Lynda com Managerial Accounting-ELOHiM
- 2019-03-12Lynda com Managerial Accounting-ELOHiM
- 2019-03-09[request_ebook] [request_ebook] Financial Accounting (IFRS Edition), 3th Edition. Weyandt, Kimmel and Kieso. Wiley
- 2019-02-23Lynda com Managerial Accounting-ELOHiM
- 2019-01-25Managerial Accounting An Introduction to Concepts, Methods and Uses
- 2019-01-24Managerial Accounting Tools for Business Decision-Making, 5th Canadian Edition
- 2019-01-14Managerial Accounting For Dummies
- 2019-01-11Managerial Accounting For Dummies
- 2019-01-11Managerial Accounting An Introduction to Concepts, Methods and Uses
- 2019-01-08Managerial Accounting Tools for Business Decision-Making, 5th Canadian Edition
- 2018-11-24Financial & Managerial Accounting, Third Edition
- 2018-11-20Job Order Costing System - Managerial Accounting
- 2018-09-25Job Order Costing System - Managerial Accounting
- 2018-09-04Introduction to Managerial Accounting (Cost Accounting)
- 2018-07-07Introduction to Managerial Accounting (Cost Accounting)
- 2018-07-02Introduction to Managerial Accounting (Cost Accounting)
- 2018-06-05Financial & Managerial Accounting
- 2018-06-03Brewer, Garrison & Noreen - Introduction to Managerial Accounting 5e (2009)
- 2018-04-16Financial & Managerial Accounting
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.