Author: Kundert, Kenneth S., White, Jacob K., Sangiovanni-Vincentelli, Alberto L.
Date: March 31, 1990
Posted on 2008-03-12, by mainmainan.
- Author: Kundert, Kenneth S., White, Jacob K., Sangiovanni-Vincentelli, Alberto L.
- Publisher: Springer
- Publish Date: March 31, 1990
- Pages: 272
Discuss the steady-state methods which are used for simulating analog and mice=rowave circuits.
The motivation for starting the work described in this book was the interest that Hewlett-Packard's microwave circuit esigners had in simulation techniques that could tackle the problem of handling of finding steady-state solutions for nonlinear circuits, escpecially circuits containing distributed elements such as transmission lines.
- Ebooks list page : 1611
- 2011-07-01Discontinuous Galerkin Methods For Solving Elliptic And parabolic Equations: Theory and Implementation (Frontiers in Applied Mathematics)
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Quantum-Statistical Models of Hot Dense Matter: Methods for Computation Opacity and Equation of State (Progress in Mathematical Physics) - Removed
- 2012-01-28Jump Rope Training For Weight Loss And Toning With Buddy Lee - Removed
- 2011-09-30Earth Materials and Health: Research Priorities for Earth Science and Public Health
- 2011-08-29Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals: Eighth Edition
- 2011-06-28Quantum-Statistical Models of Hot Dense Matter: Methods for Computation Opacity and Equation of State (Progress in Mathematical Physics)
- 2011-05-21The Middle East: The Impact of Generational Change (The Moshe Dayan Center for Middle Eastern and African Studies)
- 2019-11-30Research Methods for Social Justice and Equity in Education
- 2019-11-26Advanced Methods for Geometric Modeling and Numerical Simulation (Springer INdAM Series)
- 2019-11-07Computational Methods for Data Evaluation and Assimilation
- 2019-08-28Convergence Methods for Double Sequences and Applications
- 2019-08-26Computational Methods for Data Evaluation and Assimilation
- 2019-05-10Mathematical Methods for Optical Physics and Engineering
- 2019-02-20Convergence Methods for Double Sequences and Applications - Removed
- 2019-01-31Analytical Methods for Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow Problems
- 2019-01-31Research Methods for Pharmaceutical Practice and Policy
- 2019-01-24Mathematical and Statistical Methods for Actuarial Sciences and Finance - Removed
- 2019-01-24Research Methods for Pharmaceutical Practice and Policy
- 2019-01-11Mathematical and Statistical Methods for Actuarial Sciences and Finance
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.