Author: Robert Siegel , John R. Howell
Publisher: Taylor & Francis
Posted on 2008-12-09, updated at 2010-03-13, by zjuhero.
- Author: Robert Siegel , John R. Howell
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis
- Pages: 862
This extensively revised 4th edition provides an up-to-date, comprehensive single source of information on the important subjects in engineering radiative heat transfer. It presents the subject in a progressive manner that is excellent for classroom use or self-study, and also provides an annotated reference to literature and research in the field. The foundations and methods for treating radiative heat transfer are developed in detail, and the methods are demonstrated and clarified by solving example problems. The examples are especially helpful for self-study. The treatment of spectral band properties of gases has been made current and the methods are described in detail and illustrated with examples. The combination of radiation with conduction and/or convection has been given more emphasis nad has been merged with results for radiation alone that serve as a limiting case; this increases practicality for energy transfer in translucent solids and fluids. A comprehensive catalog of configuration factors on the CD that is included with each book provides over 290 factors in algebraic or graphical form. Homework problems with answers are given in each chapter, and a detailed and carefully worked solution manual is available for instructors.
- Ebooks list page : 2070
- 2018-09-04Thermal Radiation Heat Transfer (6th Edition)
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Thermal Radiation Heat Transfer, 5th Edition
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Thermal Radiation Heat Transfer (6th Edition)
- 2009-12-06Thermal Radiation Heat Transfer
- 2008-08-19[request]Introduction to Thermal Sciences: Thermodynamics Fluid Dynamics Heat Transfer, 2nd Edition
- 2011-12-28Heat Transfer - Engineering Applications
- 2011-08-12Advances in Heat Transfer: Volume 32
- 2019-11-22The Monte Carlo Ray-Trace Method in Radiation Heat Transfer and Applied Optics (Wiley-ASME Press Series)
- 2019-07-01Essentials of Radiation Heat Transfer
- 2017-04-08[PDF] Essentials of Radiation Heat Transfer (Ane/Athena Books)
- 2018-06-28Nano-scale Heat Transfer in Nanostructures Toward Understanding and Engineering Thermal Transport
- 2018-03-24Thermal Management of Microelectronic Equipment: Heat Transfer Theory, Analysis Methods and Design Practices
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Thermal Engineering in Power Systems (Developments in Heat Transfer)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Advances in Numerical Heat Transfer, Volume 3 (Computational and Physical Processes in Mechanics and Thermal Science)
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Introduction to Thermal and Fluid Engineering (Heat Transfer)
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Introduction to Thermal Systems Engineering: Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, and Heat Transfer
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Thermal Measurements and Inverse Techniques (Heat Transfer)
- 2017-10-11[PDF] Thermal Transport in Low Dimensions: From Statistical Physics to Nanoscale Heat Transfer (Lecture Notes in Physics)
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Heat Transfer: Thermal Management of Electronics
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.