Posted on 2018-08-06, updated at 2018-10-06, by perica123.
100 Places in Cuba Every Woman Should Go by Conner Gorry
English | August 2nd, 2018 | ISBN: 1609521293, 1609521307 | 344 Pages | EPUB | 3.84 MB
The secret is out: Cuba is the world's sexiest, most magnetic travel destination. What isn't a secret is that folks from around the corner and around the globe have been exploring and falling in love with the largest Caribbean island for decades. Now you can too with 100 Places in Cuba Every Woman Should Go, written from the unique perspective of a New Yorker who has called Havana home for more than 15 years.
The 100 places profiled in this book are the result of decades of travel, research, and living in Cuba by a US journalist with uncommon access, ensuring travelers incomparable experiences. Much more than a prescriptive list, these narratives incorporate adventures and mishaps, insider opinion, slang, gossip, and conversations with Cubans during a historic shift which saw Soviet support evaporate, Fidel Castro take his final bow, economic reforms whiffing suspiciously of capitalism, and quasi-normalization with the United States. From exclusive interviews with prestigious Cubans to tales from intrepid travelers, these stories decipher the mysteries of Cuba while describing the country's most alluring sites, sounds, and off-the-beaten track locales.
Author Conner Gorry has spent decades writing guidebooks for Lonely Planet (Cuba included), reporting from post-disaster situations, and covering Cuban life from the inside for a variety of international publications. Her expertise in parsing Cuban machismo and gender politics, analyzing the role and impact of Cuban women, and ferreting out the best places for women traveling solo or with children enriches the book. She first visited Cuba in 1993 and has been permanently based in Havana since 2002 where she reports on everything from clinical trials to questionable fashion. She has written several books about Cuba and founded the island's only English-language bookstore, Cuba Libro, in 2013; most of her explorations for 100 Places in Cuba Every Woman Should Go were made on a 1946 Harley-Davidson, leading one observer to say: 'Conner's Cuba is where Shakespeare and Company meets Easy Rider."
- Ebooks list page : 36875
- 2018-10-06100 Places in Cuba Every Woman Should Go
- 2018-08-08100 Places in Cuba Every Woman Should Go
- 2019-08-23100 Places in France Every Woman Should Go
- 2018-01-04[PDF] 100 Places in Spain Every Woman Should Go
- 2017-10-12[PDF] 100 Places in France Every Woman Should Go
- 2017-11-25[PDF] 100 Places Every Woman Should Go
- 2014-01-29100 Places Every Woman Should Go (Travelers' Tales) (repost)
- 2011-12-15100 Places Every Woman Should Go (Travelers' Tales) - Stephanie Elizondo Griest
- 2011-12-04100 Places Every Woman Should Go (Travelers' Tales) - Stephanie Elizondo Griest
- 2011-11-26100 Places Every Woman Should Go (Travelers' Tales) - Stephanie Elizondo Griest
- 2011-11-25100 Places Every Woman Should Go (Travelers' Tales)
- 2017-12-21[PDF] 100 Recipes Every Woman Should Know: Engagement Chicken and 99 Other Fabulous Dishes to Get You Everything You Want in Life
- 2017-11-27[PDF] 50 Places in Rome, Florence and Venice Every Woman Should Go
- 2014-01-23100 Recipes Every Woman Should Know - eazydoc.com
- 2012-11-14100 Recipes Every Woman Should Know
- 2012-05-18What Every Engineer Should Know About Developing Real-Time Embedded Products
- 2019-01-31What Every Woman Should Know about Cervical Cancer
- 2019-01-12What Every Woman Should Know about Cervical Cancer
- 2018-10-14Knits Men Want The 10 Rules Every Woman Should Know Before Knitting for a Man Plus the Only 10 Patterns She'll Ever Need
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.