Posted on 2020-05-31, by raymanhero.
Bestseller | h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 |ENGLISH, aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels | 19h 32 mn | 18.5 GB
Created by: Chris Bankes Sivewright
The Oxford Diploma in Economics including impact of the COVID-19, USA Economy, Macroeconomics plus several workbooks What you'll learn
The USA Economy analysed
Comparisons with other economies
Advance quickly through basic/intermediate economics courses
Aggregate demand and reasons for shifts
Expansionary monetary policy
Detailed revision section
Several up to WORKBOOKS
An interest in understanding economic policy and events
Pen and paper to practice the diagrams
You should be able to use a PC at bner level
BEFORE YOU ENROL:
Watch the Preview video
2. Watch the sample lectures
3. Thoroughly read this course description
4. Be fully aware that participation is encouraged - that means there are manuals (several) numerous discussions (Q/A sections) and regular Education Announcements
5. To achieve the Oxford Diploma requires quite a lot of work. To acquire the Completion Certificate you can just...watch. You can choose to do either, neither or...both. Questions are responded to quickly.
6. Remember too that this course includes an OPTIONAL course in Business Economics English.
Five reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now:
You cannot lose - 30 day refund if you really really don't like the course BUT if you DO like it:
a. updated lectures
b. case studies based on very very current news items
c. detailed responses to messages
d. I constantly attempt to have a 'class atmosphere' e.g. throwing questions open to all
e. regular Announcements that are not disguised sales ploys
f. regular FREE access to numerous other courses offered by me
I am a lecturer/teacher in Economics by trade i.e. I teach full- for a living. I have been Principal, Director of Studies and Head of Economics. (Oxford, UK) I have lectured in University, adult evening classes and also run over 50 sars in the UK
I am/have been an Examiner for FIVE different examination boards
I have 100+ books on Amazon - many of them about business/economics
The success of my students has been featured on the BBC, Daily Telegraph, The s and I have been featured on TV in 2 countries.
I make courses on Udemy primarily because I enjoy the process of causing learning. Many of my courses are to improve lives. One of the Economics courses is to raise money for charity. (100% of revenue goes to the charity) Fundamentally this course here, is about helping you.
About the course
Using ONLY aggregate demand and aggregate supply, this course explains the basics of macro economic policy. The lectures are fully supported by notes - often repeated to ensure learning - that may be copied and used for other studies.
If you wish to understand more as to why governments cut/raise taxes, cut/raise government expenditure, how this impacts on inflation, unemployment and growth - then this is the course for you.
November 2017 Budget (UK)
Shifts in AD/AS
September 2018 revision section
The course is pitched at a bner level and thus is IDEAL for anyone just starting an economics course or simply wants to understand macro-economic policy.
The initial lectures are short - egg-r size! - and, if you look at other egg-r courses, you will know that if you have any questions then they will be answered very quickly.
The first part of the course also features a couple of 'revision sessions' just to check you have been following! (These are quite fast!)
EXTENDED REVISION SECTION (14 Revision Lectures)
The second half of the course consists of case studies based on articles in July 2018. This is to give you the opportunity to check what you know - and then (if you wish) send answers in!
Attached to this lecture is an ECONOMICS WORKBOOK which if done properly, will take about 20+ hours!
The Workbook is current as at mid-Feb 2019
A second workbook has been added with questions аbout:
Federal Reserve and interest rates
July 2019: New workbook: Economics and decluttering
Chapter 1 : The economics of decluttering
Chapter 2: Decluttering the company
Chapter 3: How to declutter like an Economist
Chapter 4: Buy less.
Chapter 5: The economics of tidying up
Chapter 6: Declutter your business
Chapter 7: Mistakes people make when decluttering
Chapter 8: The Kondo Effect: the economy-chag magic of tidying up
Costs of clutter
5S lean manufacturing
Declutter your mail inbox
Declutter your home office
Wasting and opportunities
Thinking like an economist
A rich life with less stuff
How much is enough
The art of letting go
Status quo bias
Minimalism and economics: the endowment effect
Two new workbooks:
Economics New Year 2020
These two workbooks have been written with the Oxford Diploma in mind.
New courses added:
The impact of Coronavirus on the Economy
The Economy of the USA
Who this course is for:
Everyone interested in the American economy
Anyone commencing a course in macro-economics
Anyone who has enrolled on the other Economics courses and wishes to advance
Anyone who has an interest in understanding the basics of economic policy
- Ebooks list page : 43761
- 2020-04-16(20 hrs) USA Economy 9 extra courses in Macroeconomics
- 2020-04-14(20 hrs) USA Economy 9 extra courses in Macroeconomics
- 2011-12-29Excel (2010) Essential Training and 2 Extra Courses - Removed
- 2011-12-24Higher Education in the USA ( CD with extra resources) - Unknown
- 2011-12-08Higher Education in the USA ( CD with extra resources) - Unknown
- 2011-12-03Higher Education in the USA ( CD with extra resources) - Unknown
- 2011-10-21[MULTI] Higher Education in the USA [ CD with Extra Resources ] - Jiwang WareZ Scene
- 2011-10-20Higher Education in the USA [ CD with Extra Resources ]
- 2011-10-20[WUP] Lynda.com Excel 2010 Essential Training 2 Extra Courses - Jiwang WareZ Scene - Removed
- 2011-10-15Higher Education in the USA ( CD with Extra Resources)
- 2011-10-13Higher Education in the USA ( CD with extra resources)
- 2011-10-11[WUP] Lynda-Excel 2010 Essential Training 2 Extra Courses - Jiwang WareZ Scene - Removed
- 2011-09-03[WUP] Lynda-Excel 2010 Essential Training 2 Extra Courses - JiwangW - Removed
- 2011-09-03Lynda-Excel 2010 Essential Training 2 Extra Courses - Removed
- 2011-09-02[WUP] Lynda.com Excel 2010 Essential Training 2 Extra Courses - JiwangW
- 2011-09-02Lynda.com Excel 2010 Essential Training 2 Extra Courses â€“ Video Tutorials with Exercise Files - Removed
- 2011-08-28Lynda.com Excel 2010 Essential Training 2 Extra Courses Ã¢Â€Â“ Video Tutorials with Exer
- 2011-08-14Excel 2010 Essential Training 2 Extra Courses
- 2011-08-11Excel (2010) Essential Training and 2 Extra Courses
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.