Author: Mauro F. Guillen
Posted on 2020-05-24, by freebook77.
"Bold, provocative...illuminates why we’re having fewer babies, the middle class is stagnating, unemployment is shifting, and new powers are rising.”
The world is changing drastically before our eyes―will you be prepared for what comes next? A groundbreaking analysis from one of the world's foremost experts on global trends, including analysis on how COVID-19 will amplify and accelerate each of these changes.
Once upon a time, the world was neatly divided into prosperous and backward economies. Babies were plentiful, workers outnumbered retirees, and people aspiring towards the middle class yearned to own homes and cars. Companies didn't need to see any further than Europe and the United States to do well. Printed money was legal tender for all debts, public and private. We grew up learning how to "play the game," and we expected the rules to remain the same as we took our first job, started a family, saw our children grow up, and went into retirement with our finances secure.
That world―and those rules―are over.
By 2030, a new reality will take hold, and before you know it:
- There will be more grandparents than grandchildren
- The middle-class in Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa will outnumber the US and Europe combined
- The global economy will be driven by the non-Western consumer for the first time in modern history
- There will be more global wealth owned by women than men
- There will be more robots than workers
- There will be more computers than human brains
- There will be more currencies than countries
All these trends, currently underway, will converge in the year 2030 and change everything you know about culture, the economy, and the world.
According to Mauro F. Guillen, the only way to truly understand the global transformations underway―and their impacts―is to think laterally. That is, using “peripheral vision,” or approaching problems creatively and from unorthodox points of view. Rather than focusing on a single trend―climate-change or the rise of illiberal regimes, for example―Guillen encourages us to consider the dynamic inter-play between a range of forces that will converge on a single tipping point―2030―that will be, for better or worse, the point of no return.
2030 is both a remarkable guide to the coming changes and an exercise in the power of “lateral thinking,” thereby revolutionizing the way you think about cataclysmic change and its consequences.
- Ebooks list page : 43696
- 2014-05-27The Change Game: How Today's Global Trends Are Shaping Tomorrow's Companies (repost)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] How to Talk So Teens Will Listen and Listen So Teens Will Talk.
- 2018-01-10[PDF] How to Talk So Teens Will Listen and Listen So Teens Will Talk
- 2017-12-15[PDF] The Culture Wars: How American and Japanese Businesses have Outperformed Europe's and why the Future will be Different
- 2016-12-23[PDF] How to Talk So Teens Will Listen and Listen So Teens Will Talk
- 2014-01-24The App Generation: How Today's Youth Navigate Identity, Intimacy, and Imagination in a Digital World - eazydoc.com
- 2013-12-21The App Generation: How Today's Youth Navigate Identity, Intimacy, and Imagination in a Digital World - Removed
- 2013-05-31How to Talk So Teens Will Listen and Listen So Teens Will Talk
- 2013-05-18How to Talk So Teens Will Listen and Listen So Teens Will Talk
- 2013-05-17How to Talk So Teens Will Listen and Listen So Teens Will Talk
- 2011-12-05The Culture Wars: How American and Japanese Businesses have Outperformed Europe's and why the Future will be Different
- 2011-06-28Work from Home: How to Make Money Working at Home - and Get the Most Out of Life
- 2011-03-26How to Talk So Kids Will Listen and Listen So Kids Will Talk
- 2009-03-06The Subprime Solution: How Today's Global Financial Crisis Happened, and What to Do about It
- 2020-05-09The Endurance Handbook: How to Achieve Athletic Potential, Stay Healthy, and Get the Most Out of Your Body
- 2020-04-20Ten Billion Tomorrows: How Science Fiction Technology Became Reality and Shapes the Future
- 2020-04-16Effortless Money Management: A Simple How to Guide on Managing Your Money, Saving for the Future and Living on a Budget Without Being Frugal
- 2020-04-11Life in the Fasting Lane: How to Make Intermittent Fasting a Lifestyle―and Reap the Benefits of Weight Loss and Better Health
- 2020-04-11Fear Is Not the Boss of You: How to Get Out of Your Head and Live the Life You Were Made For
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.