Posted on 2018-05-20, by perica123.
2D Collision Detection for Game Programmers: Focus on Point Collisions by Steven Vaerten
English | 9 Mar. 2018 | ISBN: 1980354979 | 334 Pages | AZW3/MOBI/EPUB/PDF (conv) | 17.6 MB
The series "2D Collision Detection for Game Programmers" is the definitive reference series for collision detection algorithms. In the first volume; "Focus on Point Collisions", each of the three types of collisions will be defined: Static Collision, Semi-Dynamic Collision, and Dynamic Collision. The collision algorithms for points colliding with points, lines, horizontal lines, vertical lines, rays, segments, circles, ellipses, axis aligned bounding boxes (AABB), object oriented bounding boxes (OOBB), capsules, and polygons will be explored in detail. Each algorithm is complete with a clear diagram illustrating the collision, a descriptive list of steps that define the algorithm, and a Java implementation. This book is a must for any game programmers wanting to understand the details of collision detection.
- Ebooks list page : 36193
- 2018-07-042D Collision Detection for Game Programmers Focus on Point Collisions
- 2018-11-20Physics Modeling for Game Programmers
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Data Structures for Game Programmers
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Physics for Game Programmers - Removed
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Shaders for Game Programmers and Artists (Premier Press Game Development)
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Beginning Math and Physics for Game Programmers
- 2014-04-07Physics Modeling for Game Programmers (Repost)
- 2013-12-02Physics for Game Programmers - eazydoc.com
- 2013-05-05Data Structures for Game Programmers (Premier Press Game Development)
- 2013-05-02Shaders for Game Programmers and Artists
- 2013-04-26Shaders for Game Programmers and Artists
- 2013-04-24Sebastien St-Laurent, Shaders for Game Programmers and Artists (Repost) - Removed
- 2013-03-28Ron Penton, Data Structures for Game Programmers (Repost)
- 2013-03-19David Conger, Physics Modeling for Game Programmers (Repost)
- 2013-03-05Grant Palmer, Physics for Game Programmers (Repost)
- 2012-09-15C For Game Programmers [Repost]
- 2012-03-11Beginning Math and Physics for Game Programmers
- 2012-02-21Beginning Math and Physics for Game Programmers by Wendy Stahler (Repost)
- 2012-02-05Physics for Game Programmers [ReUpload]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.