Date: August 2011
Posted on 2013-12-23, by ecabuk.
Updated version of the bestselling 3ds Max book on the market
3ds Max 2012 Bible is one of the most popular 3ds Max how-tos on the market. If youâ€™re a beginner just itching to create something right away, the Quick Start project in Part 1 is for you. If youâ€™re an experienced user checking out 3ds Max 2012â€²s latest and greatest features, youâ€™ll love the fact that the 3ds Max 2012 Bible continues to be the most comprehensive reference on this highly complex application. Find out whatâ€™s new, whatâ€™s tried and true, and how creative you can get using the tips, tricks, and techniques in this must-have guide. Donâ€™t miss the 16-page color insert with examples from cutting-edge 3D artists, as well as the DVD packed with all kinds of extras.
- Loaded with expert advice, timesaving tips, and more than 150 step-by-step tutorials
- Highlights the work of some of todayâ€™s most cutting-edge 3D artists in a 16-page color insert
- Includes a companion DVD with all examples from the book, including unique models and texture that you can customize
- DVD also features 500 pages of extra content from previous editions of the 3ds Max Bible, including a set of Quick Start tutorials
If you want to gain 3ds Max 2012 skills, whether youâ€™re just beginning or not, this is the book you need to succeed.
From the Back Cover
Covers both 3ds Max 2012 and 3ds Max 2012 Design
The book for all things 3ds Max
Whether youâ€™re a beginner in search of 3D basics or a veteran animator seeking timesaving tips, the new edition of this perennial favorite is the perfect 3ds Max book for you. Packed with the very latest features, professional techniques, and over 150 step-by-step tutorials, it will help you quickly build your skills. Find out whatâ€™s new, whatâ€™s tried and true, and how creative you can get with this must-have guide.
- Jump right into animation with the new Quick Start tutorial
- Create optimized procedural substance textures that are a fraction of the size of bitmaps
- Sculpt and model faster and easier with new Graphite Modeling tools
- Create custom character rigs with the CAT (Character Animation Toolkit)
- Send scenes to Mudbox, MotionBuilder, or Softimage automatically
- Take the guesswork out of rendering with the iray progressive renderer
- View physics simulations with the new MassFX system
Lay siege to a castle wall and animate with MassFX
Achieve results more quickly with Nitrous viewport options
Create stylized effects with ink, pastel, or graphite
- Ebooks list page : 24278
- 2012-10-283ds Max 2012 Bible nodvd
- 2012-06-233ds Max 2012 Bible
- 2012-06-063ds Max 2012 Bible (Repost)
- 2012-01-063ds Max 2012 Bible
- 2011-11-083ds Max 2012 Bible
- 2018-11-173d-kstudio Project Manager v2.92.09 for 3ds Max 2012 - 2019
- 2018-07-31Corona Renderer 1.7.4 for 3ds Max 2012-2019
- 2018-06-11Corona Renderer 1.7.4 for 3ds Max 2012-2019
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Autodesk 3DS MAX 2012 Creating Light Cycle Effects
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Autodesk 3ds Max 2014 Bible
- 2017-10-17Corona Renderer 1 6 3 for 3DS Max 2012-2018
- 2017-10-13Corona Renderer 1.6.3 for 3DS Max 2012-2018
- 2017-10-04[PDF] 3ds Max 9 Bible
- 2017-08-08Corona Renderer 1.6.1 for 3ds Max 2012-2017
- 2016-11-28Corona Renderer v1.5.1 for 3ds Max 2012-2017
- 2016-10-30Corona Renderer 1.5 for 3ds Max 2012-2017
- 2016-08-07InfiniteSkills - Learning 3DS Max 2012 Training Video
- 2014-02-04Sitni Sati FumeFX v3.5.1 Plugin For 3ds Max 2012-2013 (x64x32)
- 2014-02-03Sitni Sati FumeFX v3.5.1 Plugin For 3ds Max 2012-2013 (x64/x32)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.