Posted on 2014-05-07. By anonymous.
English | 2012 | ISBN: 0345534492 | 240 pages | MOBI | 28 MB
Ever wonder what itâ€™s like to attend a feast at Winterfell? Wish you could split a lemon cake with Sansa Stark, scarf down a pork pie with the Nightâ€™s Watch, or indulge in honeyfingers with Daenerys Targaryen? George R. R. Martinâ€™s bestselling saga A Song of Ice and Fire and the runaway hit HBO series Game of Thrones are renowned for bringing Westerosâ€™s sights and sounds to vivid life. But one important ingredient has always been missing: the mouthwatering dishes that form the backdrop of this extraordinary world. Now, fresh out of the series that redefined fantasy, comes the cookbook that may just redefine dinner . . . and lunch, and breakfast.
A passion project from superfans and amateur chefs Chelsea Monroe-Cassel and Sariann Lehrerâ€”and endorsed by George R. R. Martin himselfâ€”A Feast of Ice and Fire lovingly replicates a stunning range of cuisines from across the Seven Kingdoms and beyond. From the sumptuous delicacies enjoyed in the halls of power at Kingâ€™s Landing, to the warm and smoky comfort foods of the frozen North, to the rich, exotic fare of the mysterious lands east of Westeros, thereâ€™s a flavor for every palate, and a treat for every chef.
These easy-to-follow recipes have been refined for modern cooking techniques, but adventurous eaters can also attempt the authentic medieval meals that inspired them. The authors have also suggested substitutions for some of the more fantastical ingredients, so you wonâ€™t have to stock your kitchen with camel, live doves, or dragon eggs to create meals fit for a king (or a khaleesi). In all, A Feast of Ice and Fire contains more than 100 recipes, divided by region:
â€¢ The Wall: Rack of Lamb and Herbs; Pork Pie; Mutton in Onion-Ale Broth; Mulled Wine; Pease Porridge
â€¢ The North: Beef and Bacon Pie; Honeyed Chicken; Aurochs with Roasted Leeks; Baked Apples
â€¢ The South: Cream Swans; Trout Wrapped in Bacon; Stewed Rabbit; Sisterâ€™s Stew; Blueberry Tarts
â€¢ Kingâ€™s Landing: Lemon Cakes; Quails Drowned in Butter; Almond Crusted Trout; Bowls of Brown; Iced Milk with Honey
â€¢ Dorne: Stuffed Grape Leaves; Duck with Lemons; Chickpea Paste
â€¢ Across the Narrow Sea: Biscuits and Bacon; Tyroshi Honeyfingers; Wintercakes; Honey-Spiced Locusts
Thereâ€™s even a guide to dining and entertaining in the style of the Seven Kingdoms. Exhaustively researched and reverently detailed, accompanied by passages from all five books in the series and full-color photographs guaranteed to whet your appetite, this is the companion to the blockbuster phenomenon that millions of stomachs have been growling for. And remember, winter is comingâ€”so donâ€™t be afraid to put on a few pounds.
- Ebooks list page : 26707
- 2017-12-29[PDF] A Feast of Ice and Fire: The Official Game of Thrones Companion Cookbook
- 2017-02-07[PDF] A Feast of Ice and Fire: The Official Game of Thrones Companion Cookbook - Removed
- 2016-12-13A Feast of Ice and Fire The Official Game of Thrones Companion Cookbook
- 2014-05-20A Feast of Ice and Fire: The Official Game of Thrones Companion Cookbook
- 2014-05-18A Feast of Ice and Fire The Official Game of Thrones Companion Cookbook
- 2013-05-19A Feast of Ice and Fire: The Official Game of Thrones Companion Cookbook
- 2013-01-16A Feast of Ice and Fire: The Official Game of Thrones Companion Cookbook
- 2019-06-11Martin, George R.R. - The Song of Ice and Fire Series - A Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, and A Feast for Crows - Removed
- 2017-12-18[PDF] George R. R. Martin's A Game of Thrones 5-Book Boxed Set (Song of Ice and Fire series): A Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, A Feast for Crows, and A Dance with Dragons - Removed
- 2017-02-07[PDF] George R. R. Martin's A Game of Thrones 5-Book Boxed Set (Song of Ice and Fire series): A Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, A Feast for Crows, and A Dance with Dragons - Removed
- 2012-12-29Beyond the Wall: Exploring George R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire, From A Game of Thrones (Repost)
- 2012-07-06Beyond the Wall: Exploring George R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire, From A Game of Thrones to A Dance with Dragons - Removed
- 2013-05-03George R. R. Martin - A Song of Ice and Fire Series - A Game of Thrones I-V
- 2012-02-13[MS] A Song of Ice and Fire 01-04-Game of Thrones Bundle
- 2014-01-10A Feast of Ice and Fire by Chelsea Monroe-Cassel & Sariann Lehrer [REPOST]
- 2013-01-25A Feast of Ice and Fire - Chelsea Monroe-Cassel
- 2013-05-08A Song of Ice & Fire RPG: A Game of Thrones Edition
- 2021-03-22Mastering the Game of Thrones: Essays on George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire (PDF) - Removed
- 2020-11-20Fire, Ice, and Physics: The Science of Game of Thrones (The MIT Press) [Audiobook]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.