Posted on 2020-06-18, by books_lover.
Stochastic Frontier Analysis Using Stata provides practitioners in academia and industry with a step-by-step guide on how to conduct efficiency analysis using the stochastic frontier approach. The authors explain in detail how to estimate production, cost, and profit efficiency and introduce the basic theory of each model in an accessible way, using empirical examples that demonstrate the interpretation and application of models. This book also provides computer code, allowing users to apply the models in their own work, and incorporates the most recent stochastic frontier models developed in academic literature. Such recent developments include models of heteroscedasticity and exogenous determinants of inefficiency, scaling models, panel models with time-varying inefficiency, growth models, and panel models that separate firm effects and persistent and transient inefficiency. Immensely helpful to applied researchers, this book bridges the chasm between theory and practice, expanding t
- Ebooks list page : 43876
- 2020-01-15Practitioner's Guide to Business Impact Analysis (Internal Audit and IT Audit)
- 2018-11-20Stochastic Frontier Analysis
- 2014-05-04Working Minds: A Practitioner's Guide to Cognitive Task Analysis
- 2012-06-22Stochastic Frontier Analysis (Repost)
- 2011-07-04Working Minds: A Practitioner's Guide to Cognitive Task Analysis - Removed
- 2011-02-11Working Minds, A Practitioner's Guide to Cognitive Task Analysis - Removed
- 2010-10-08Working Minds: A Practitioner's Guide to Cognitive Task Analysis
- 2020-01-08Practical Guide for Biomedical Signals Analysis Using Machine Learning Techniques: A MATLAB Based Approach
- 2020-05-26Data analysis using stata
- 2018-10-08Data Analysis Using Stata (3rd Edition)
- 2018-09-22J. Scott Long, The Workflow of Data Analysis Using Stata
- 2018-08-15George Boyhan, Agricultural Statistical Data Analysis Using Stata
- 2017-10-26[PDF] An Introduction to Survival Analysis Using Stata, Third Edition
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Data Analysis Using Stata (3rd Edition)
- 2020-05-04Big Data Analytics with Spark: A Practitioner's Guide to Using Spark for Large Scale Data Analysis
- 2020-01-13Systemic Risk: A Practitioner's Guide to Measurement, Management and Analysis
- 2019-07-04Big Data Analytics with Spark A Practitioner's Guide to Using Spark for Large Scale Data Analysis
- 2019-01-15Financial Statement Analysis A Practitioner's Guide
- 2019-01-11Financial Statement Analysis A Practitioner's Guide
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.