Tag: History and Military
Posted on 2010-01-18. By anonymous.
Publisher: Pluto Press | 1998 | ISBN 0745312047 | PDF | 223 pages | 1.6 MB
For over 70 years, the Communist Party of Great Britain had an extraordinary impact on British cultural life, exercising an influence quite out of proportion to its size or political influence. Many art forms were revitalized or profoundly changed, new ones were established or shaped by groups and individuals associated with the party. They brought a dynamism and vision to cultural production - whether in music, film, theatre or literature - that helped lay the foundations of a new radical culture, a progressive avant garde in which the struggle was to produce a culture for and of the people, in the front line of the battle of ideas. This volume recounts the histories of the artists, poets and cultural visionaries of the period, placing them in a broader historical context and providing an introduction to British social and cultural history in the 20th century.
NO Mirrors !!!
- Ebooks list page : 4073
- 2009-07-01A Weapon in the Struggle: The Cultural History of the British Communist Party
- 2012-05-16Mr.Churchill's Tank: The British Infantry Tank Mark IV (Schiffer Military History)
- 2012-06-08The British Tanks 1915-1919
- 2010-05-17The Chinese Communist Party During the Cultural Revolution: The Case of the Sixty-One Renegades (St. Antony's)
- 2010-03-27Against the Cold War: The History and Political Traditions of Pro-Sovietism in the British Labour Party, 1945-1989
- 2009-09-23Labour Inside the Gate: A History of the British Labour Party Between the Wars (International Library of Political Studies)
- 2018-11-21Routledge Handbook of the Chinese Communist Party
- 2018-10-29The Chinese Communist Party's Capacity to Rule Ideology, Legitimacy and Party Cohesion
- 2018-09-11The Chinese Communist Party's Capacity to Rule: Ideology, Legitimacy and Party Cohesion
- 2018-01-25[PDF] The Thought Remolding Campaign of the Chinese Communist Party-State (ICAS Publications)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Labours Old and New: The Parliamentary Right of the British Labour Party 1970-79 and the Roots of New Labour (Critical Labour Movement Studies)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Nationalism from the Left: The Bulgarian Communist Party During the Second World War and the Early Post-War Years (Balkan Studies Library)
- 2018-01-12[PDF] The Formation of the Chinese Communist Party
- 2017-11-29[PDF] New British Fascism: Rise of the British National Party (Extremism and Democracy)
- 2017-10-23[PDF] The Chinese Communist Party's Capacity to Rule: Ideology, Legitimacy and Party Cohesion (Critical Studies of the Asia-Pacific)
- 2017-10-23[PDF] The Chinese Communist Party's Capacity to Rule: Ideology, Legitimacy and Party Cohesion (Critical Studies of the Asia-Pacific) - Removed
- 2017-02-16[PDF] New British Fascism: Rise of the British National Party (Extremism and Democracy)
- 2017-01-13[PDF] The Formation of the Chinese Communist Party
- 2016-12-13The Formation of the Chinese Communist Party
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.