Posted on 2014-05-14, updated at 2014-05-14. By anonymous.
English | ISBN: 1119971918 | 2013 | 336 pages | PDF | 14 MB
A comprehensive introduction to various numerical methods used in computational finance today Quantitative skills are a prerequisite for anyone working in finance or beginning a career in the field, as well as risk managers. A thorough grounding in numerical methods is necessary, as is the ability to assess their quality, advantages, and limitations. This book offers a thorough introduction to each method, revealing the numerical traps that practitioners frequently fall into. Each method is referenced with practical, realâ€“world examples in the areas of valuation, risk analysis, and calibration of specific financial instruments and models. It features a strong emphasis on robust schemes for the numerical treatment of problems within computational finance. Methods covered include PDE/PIDE using finite differences or finite elements, fast and stable solvers for sparse grid systems, stabilization and regularization techniques for inverse problems resulting from the calibration of financial models to market data, Monte Carlo and Quasi Monte Carlo techniques for simulating high dimensional systems, and local and global optimization tools to solve the minimization problem.
- Ebooks list page : 26889
- 2014-06-03A Workout in Computational Finance
- 2014-05-14A Workout in Computational Finance
- 2012-01-04Computational Finance And Its Applications II - M. Costantino
- 2011-12-24Computational Finance And Its Applications II - M. Costantino
- 2011-12-23Computational Finance And Its Applications II - M. Costantino
- 2011-12-03Computational Finance And Its Applications II - M. Costantino
- 2011-12-01Computational Finance And Its Applications II
- 2020-02-05Novel Methods in Computational Finance (Mathematics in Industry)
- 2020-01-14Tools for Computational Finance (Universitext) Ed 6
- 2020-01-13Numerical Partial Differential Equations in Finance Explained: An Introduction to Computational Finance (Financial Engineering Explained)
- 2019-12-24Modern Computational Finance: AAD and Parallel Simulations
- 2018-09-21Computational Finance An Introductory Course with R
- 2018-09-08Tools for Computational Finance, Sixth Edition
- 2018-08-07Tools for Computational Finance, Sixth Edition
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Computational Finance And Its Applications II
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Genetic Algorithms and Genetic Programming in Computational Finance - Removed
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Einfuhrung in die numerische Berechnung von Finanzderivaten: Computational Finance (Springer-Lehrbuch) (German Edition) [German] - Removed
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Recent Developments in Computational Finance: Foundations, Algorithms and Applications (Interdisciplinary Mathematical Sciences)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Computational Finance: An Introductory Course with R
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.