Posted on 2018-09-14, by nokia241186.
ANSYS Additive 19.2 | 1.5 Gb
ANSYS team is pleased to announce the availability of Additive 19.2. This solution help you optimise material configurations and machine and parts setup before you begin to print. As a result, you'll greatly reduce - and potentially eliminate - the physical process of trial-and- error testing.
About ANSYS Additive. ANSYS is transforming how the aerospace and defense, biotech and automotive industries manufacture metal parts with its new offerings for metal additive manufacturing. ANSYS Additive Print and ANSYS Additive Suite enable users to print lightweight complex metal parts successfully the first time and analyze microstructure properties and behavior. These programs can reduce the cost of additive manufacturing by reducing waste and shrinking print time.
ANSYS' complete additive simulation workflow streamlines the manufacturing process, empowering customers to quickly test their product designs virtually before printing a part. By incorporating simulation prior to the printing process, designers can design, test and validate the performance of a part at the design stage before turning on the printer, which greatly reduces the high cost of physical trial and error.
ANSYS Additive Print shows exactly what will occur during the printing process - informing designers, prior to printing, if a part will fail; and how, where and why it will fail.
ANSYS Additive Suite enables designers to optimize weight reduction and lattice density; create, repair and clean up CAD geometry; simulate the additive process and conduct structural and thermal analysis for data validation.
About ANSYS Inc. Founded in 1970, ANSYS employs nearly 3,000 professionals, many of whom are expert M.S. and Ph.D.-level engineers in finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electronics, semiconductors, embedded software and design optimization. Our exceptional staff is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, ANSYS has been recognized as one of the world's most innovative companies by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and FORTUNE magazines.
Product: ANSYS Additive
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10
Size: 1.5 Gb
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 37136
- 2019-02-04ANSYS Additive 2019 R1 (x64) Multilingual
- 2019-02-03ANSYS Additive 2019 R1 (x64)
- 2019-02-03ANSYS Products 2019 R1 (x64) Multilanguage
- 2019-01-15ANSYS Additive 2019 R1 (x64) Multilingual
- 2018-09-14ANSYS Additive 19.2 (x64) Multilingual
- 2018-09-13ANSYS Additive 19.2 (x64) Multilingual
- 2018-09-08ANSYS Additive 19.2 (x64) Multilingual
- 2018-10-08ANSYS SpaceClaim and DesignSpark Mechanical v.19.2 (x64) Multilanguage
- 2018-06-29ANSYS Additive 19.1.0 (x64) Multilingual
- 2018-05-24ANSYS Additive 19.1.0 (x64) Multilingual
- 2018-04-16ANSYS Additive 19.0.2 (x64) Multilingual
- 2018-04-13ANSYS Additive 19.0.2 (x64) Multilingual
- 2017-05-11ANSYS SpaceClaim 2017.1 R18.1 SP0 (x64) Multilanguage DesignSpark Mechanical
- 2019-02-15Windows 10 RS5 AIO 28in2 1809.10.0.17763.316 February (x86-x64) Multilanguage Preactivated 2019
- 2019-02-15Windows 10 RS5 Enterprise LTSC 1809.10.0.17763.316 February (x86-x64) Multilanguage Preactivated ... - Removed
- 2019-02-14Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 CU1 Build 15.02.330.6 (x64) Multilanguage - Removed
- 2019-02-13Windows 10 RS5 AIO 28in2 1809.10.0.17763.316 February (x86-x64) Multilanguage Pre-Activated 2019 - Removed
- 2019-02-05Autodesk HSMWorks 2019.3 R4.43461 (x64) Multilanguage
- 2019-02-05Zuken E3.series 2018 version 19.11 (x86-x64) Multilanguage
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.