Posted on 2018-09-14, by nokia241186.
ANSYS Additive 19.2 (x64) Multilingual
File size: 1.5 GB
ANSYS Additive Print eliminates the guesswork and hours of wasted time in metal additive manufacturing (AM) workflows. This easy-to-use, yet powerful stand-alone solution, is essential for AM operators and designers that need to build parts first-time-right.
Additive Print delivers unparalleled accuracy in predicting:
Final shape of the printed part.
Layer-by-layer distortion and stress.
Optimal support structures.
Distortion-compensated STL files.
Potential blade crash.
Why use ANSYS Additive Print?
Reduce physical trial-and-error experiments.
Design geometries for more accurate printing.
Gain confidence in prices quoted to customers.
Reduce build failures for laser powder bed fusion.
Offers insight into how parts will distort during a build.
Provides visualization that allows users to evaluate how their assumptions of distortion and residual stress effect as-built parts, to enable the successful selection of part orientations and support strategies.
Enables the visualization of the differences between the original, un-deformed geometry and the final deformed geometry, before and after removal from supports.
Predicts stress trends, final residual stress and maximum stress locations throughout the build.
Delivers graphical visualization of layer-by-layer stress accumulation and high-strain regions throughout the build.
Predicts potential blade crash locations via color maps.
AUTO DISTORTION COMPENSATION
Automatically generates distortion-compensated STL files to build conforming parts in a single try.
PREDICT THERMAL STRAIN
Predicts thermal strain, based on a full-part thermal analysis - scan vector by scan vector.
Predicts anisotropic effects based on scan orientation within thermal strain.
Calculates strain patterns using uniform assumed strain, scan pattern strain or thermal strain options.
AUTO GENERATE SUPPORTS
Predicts maximum residual stresses that supports must withstand.
Generates support structures automatically, based on an algorithm that varies the support density for carrying the maximum residual stresses.
Provides users with resulting support structure in an STL file format.
OS: Windows 10 (64-bit Professional, Enterprise and Education editions) only!!
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 37141
- 2019-02-04ANSYS Additive 2019 R1 (x64) Multilingual
- 2019-01-15ANSYS Additive 2019 R1 (x64) Multilingual
- 2018-09-13ANSYS Additive 19.2 (x64) Multilingual
- 2018-09-08ANSYS Additive 19.2 (x64) Multilingual
- 2020-01-10ANSYS Products 2020 R1 (x64) Multilingual
- 2019-09-01ANSYS Products 2019 R3 (x64) Multilingual
- 2019-05-24ANSYS Motion 2019 R2 (x64) Multilingual
- 2019-02-03ANSYS Additive 2019 R1 (x64)
- 2018-09-14ANSYS Additive 19.2 (X64) multilanguage
- 2017-08-21ANSYS Products 18.2 (x64) Multilingual
- 2019-05-24ANSYS Additive 2019 R2.2 (x64) Multilingual
- 2018-06-29ANSYS Additive 19.1.0 (x64) Multilingual
- 2018-05-24ANSYS Additive 19.1.0 (x64) Multilingual
- 2018-04-16ANSYS Additive 19.0.2 (x64) Multilingual
- 2018-04-13ANSYS Additive 19.0.2 (x64) Multilingual
- 2019-05-19ANSYS SpaceClaim Direct Modeler 2019 R2 (x64) Multilingual
- 2019-05-18ANSYS SpaceClaim Direct Modeler 2019 R2 (x64) Multilingual
- 2019-02-04ANSYS Structures & Fluids Products 2019 R1 (x64) Multilingual
- 2019-02-04ANSYS SpaceClaim Direct Modeler 2019 R1 (x64) Multilingual
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.