Posted on 2019-10-26, by nokia241186.
File size: 5.2 MB
Freebie: Increase the lifetime of your SSD.
Did you know that your precious SSD drive has a limited lifetime (number of write accesses per memory cell)? Do you want to increase the life of your SSD? SSD Fresh helps you to deactivate all unnecessary write acritivites of your system.
View drive information
Get information about your drive and the manufacturer. SSD Fresh displays general information suitable for the hard drives that are installed in the computer. You can see for example the storage capacity and how much space is already occupied.
View S.M.A.R.T. data
Modern hard drives use a system for self-monitoring, called S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology) system. It analyzes the disk and already indicates defects before they can cause data loss. SSD Fresh reads this information and displays it in the window.
Disabling the Windows defragmentation
Since SSDs have the same access time for all memory cells, there is no need to store them coherently. In addition this, the defragmentation process generates write hits, which reduce the lifetime of the SSD. Therefore, it is highly recommended to deactivate the defragmentation process.
Windows stores the access time for each file access. This produces unnecessary write hits and thus will reduce the lifetime of your SSD. Disabling of this feature is highly recommended.
Prefetch supports preloading of frequently used applications into RAM. Because of the fast access times off SSDs, this function is useless and can be disabled.
Disabling the defragmentation of boot files
Because of the way that files are stored in SSDs, a defragmentation of boot files makes no sense and should be disabled as it reduces the lifetime of your SSD.
Deactivation of the Windows event logging
Windows permanently records system configuration changes, as well as crashes and other events from various services and programs. This creates unnecessary write accesses and reduces the lifetime of your SSD.
Storing short name off
For compatibility with old 16-bit DOS applications, Windows creates short names for folders and files, which results in additional write accesses to your SSD. Current applications do not need those names, which is why they can be disabled.
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 41636
- 2019-10-08Abelssoft SSD Fresh 2019 8.0.43 Multilingual
- 2019-09-23Abelssoft SSD Fresh 2019 8.0.41 Multilingual
- 2019-09-07Abelssoft SSD Fresh 2019 v8.0.41 Multilingual
- 2019-08-22Abelssoft SSD Fresh 2019 8.0.41 Multilingual
- 2019-08-21Abelssoft SSD Fresh 2019 v8.0.41 Multilingual
- 2018-10-10Abelssoft SSD Fresh 2019.8 Build 4 Multilingual Portable
- 2018-10-04Abelssoft SSD Fresh 2019.8 Build 4 Multilingual Portable
- 2018-09-29Abelssoft SSD Fresh 2019.8 Build 4 Multilingual Portable
- 2019-10-26Abelssoft SSD Fresh 2019.8.1 Build 43 Multilingual
- 2019-10-18Abelssoft SSD Fresh 2019.8.1 Build 43 Multilingual
- 2019-04-03Abelssoft SSD Fresh 2019.8.0 Build 23 Multilingual
- 2019-04-02Abelssoft SSD Fresh 2019.8.0 Build 24 Multilingual
- 2019-04-01Abelssoft SSD Fresh 2019.8.0 Build 24 Multilingual
- 2019-03-31Abelssoft SSD Fresh 2019.8.0 Build 23 Multilingual
- 2019-03-28Abelssoft SSD Fresh 2019.8.0 Build 23 Multilingual
- 2019-03-27Abelssoft SSD Fresh 2019.8.0 Build 19 Multilingual
- 2019-03-26Abelssoft SSD Fresh 2019.8.0 Build 19 Multilingual
- 2019-02-04Abelssoft SSD Fresh 2019.8.0 Build 8 Multilingual Portable
- 2019-02-04Abelssoft SSD Fresh 2019.8.0 Build 8 Multilingual
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.