Posted on 2018-11-13, by voska89.
Academic Capitalism and the New Economy. Markets, State, and Higher Education By Sheila Slaughter,Gary Rhoades
2004 | 390 Pages | ISBN: 0801892333 | EPUB | 3 MB
As colleges and universities become more entrepreneurial in a post-industrial economy, they focus on knowledge less as a public good than as a commodity to be capitalized on in profit-oriented activities. In Academic Capitalism and the New Economy, higher education scholars Sheila Slaughter and Gary Rhoades detail the aggressive engagement of U.S. higher education institutions in the knowledge-based economy and analyze the efforts of colleges and universities to develop, market, and sell research products, educational services, and consumer goods in the private marketplace.Slaughter and Rhoades track changes in policy and practice, revealing new social networks and circuits of knowledge creation and dissemination, as well as new organizational structures and expanded managerial capacity to link higher education institutions and markets. They depict an ascendant academic capitalist knowledge/learning regime expressed in faculty work, departmental activity, and...
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 37707
- 2011-09-04Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy
- 2011-05-19Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy: Report of a Symposium
- 2013-02-20Doing Capitalism in the Innovation Economy: Markets, Speculation and the State
- 2012-02-12Old Pine Bar - The New Yankee Workshop
- 2012-02-12Morris Chair - The New Yankee Workshop
- 2012-03-1753 Interesting Things to Do in Your Lectures (Professional and Higher Education)
- 2012-03-1753 Interesting Things to Do in Your Seminars and Tutorials (Professional and Higher Education)
- 2011-07-01Late to Class: Social Class and Schooling in the New Economy
- 2019-01-31Hispanic Families at Risk The New Economy, Work, and the Welfare State - Removed
- 2019-01-11Hispanic Families at Risk The New Economy, Work, and the Welfare State
- 2018-06-23The Dynamics of Industrial Capitalism Schumpeter, Chandler, and the New Economy
- 2012-01-13A Framework for K-12 Science Education: Practices, Crosscutting Concepts, and Core Ideas - Committee On Conceptual Framework For The New K-12 Science Education Standards
- 2012-01-07Stephen Sondheim and Andrew Lloyd Webber: The New Musical
- 2011-11-29The Knowledge Economy and Postsecondary Education: Report of a Workshop
- 2011-08-26The Knowledge Economy and Postsecondary Education
- 2010-02-11Ann Brooks - Gendered Work in Asian Cities: The New Economy And Changing Labour Markets
- 2010-01-16Hispanic Families at Risk: The New Economy, Work, and the Welfare State
- 2008-06-05[request]The New Paradigm for Financial Markets: The Credit Crisis of 2008
- 2019-07-25@#(Excellent) - Why You Should Read The Future of Capitalism: Facing the New Anxieties by Paul Collier Online or Download [$PDF $EPUB $MOBI]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.