Posted on 2018-07-04, by nokia241186.
Accounting Choices in Family Firms: An Analysis of Influences and Implications (Contributions to Management Science) by Silvia Ferramosca
English | 7 May 2018 | ISBN: 331973587X | 280 Pages | PDF/EPUB | 5.99 MB
This book provides a critical analysis of the current state of knowledge on the relationship between family firms and a wide range of accounting choices, including earnings management, accounting conservatism, and financial and non-financial disclosure. In examining the choices made in family firms, the authors explore and elucidate the relevance of agency, socioemotional wealth, stewardship, and resource-based theories. Readers will also find close consideration of the impacts of a country's culture and societal values on accounting choices. In particular, further evidence is provided on the impact of different cultures on accounting conservatism in family businesses. Finally, avenues for future accounting research on family firms are discussed, highlighting theoretical and empirical challenges. In addition to offering a revealing analysis of the influence of ownership types and cultures on accounting choices within family firms, the book identifies significant practical implications for the management of family firms and policy implications for regulators and standard setters.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36614
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Advances in Quantitative Analysis of Finance and Accounting: New Series (Advances in Quantitative Analysis of Finance and Accounting, Vol. 1)
- 2017-11-08[PDF] How Family Firms Differ: Structure, Strategy, Governance and Performance
- 2017-01-12[PDF] How Family Firms Differ: Structure, Strategy, Governance and Performance
- 2019-01-31Micro- and Macrodata of Firms Statistical Analysis and International Comparison
- 2019-01-15The Growth Behavior of Family Firms Theoretical and Empirical Elaborations
- 2019-01-15Knowledge and the Family Business The Governance and Management of Family Firms in the New Knowle
- 2019-01-11The Growth Behavior of Family Firms Theoretical and Empirical Elaborations
- 2019-01-10Knowledge and the Family Business The Governance and Management of Family Firms in the New Knowle
- 2019-01-06The Growth Behavior of Family Firms Theoretical and Empirical Elaborations
- 2018-12-21Knowledge and the Family Business The Governance and Management of Family Firms in the New Knowle...
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Knowledge and the Family Business: The Governance and Management of Family Firms in the New Knowledge Economy (Innovation, Technology, and Knowledge Management)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Family Firms in Transition: Case Studies on Succession, Inheritance, and Governance (SpringerBriefs in Business)
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Foreign Competition and Firm Boundary Dynamics: An Analysis of US and German Firms (Strategische Unternehmensentwicklung und Industrietransformation) [German]
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Advances in Quantitative Analysis of Finance and Accounting (Vol.2)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Advances In Quantitative Analysis Of Finance And Accounting: Essays in Microstructure in Honor of David K. Whitcomb
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Family Firms: Case Studies on the Management of Growth, Decline, and Transition
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Pay Variation in Family Firms (Familienunternehmen und KMU)
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Long-term Orientation of Family Firms: An Investigation of R&D Investments, Downsizing Practices, and Executive Pay (Innovation und Entrepreneurship)
- 2017-11-07[PDF] The Growth Behavior of Family Firms: Theoretical and Empirical Elaborations (Familienunternehmen und KMU)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.