Posted on 2018-03-05, by manhneovn.
The book introduces novel algorithms for designing fault-tolerant control (FTC) systems using the behavioral system theoretic approach, and presents a demonstration of successful novel FTC mechanisms on several benchmark examples. The authors also discuss a new transient management scheme, which is an essential requirement for the implementation of active FTC systems, and two data-driven methodologies that are broadly classified as active FTC systems: the projection-based approach and the online-redesign approach. These algorithms do not require much a priori information about the plant in real-time, and in addition this novel implementation of active FTC systems circumvents various weaknesses induced by using a diagnostic module in real-time. The book provides graduate students taking masters and doctoral courses in mathematics, control, and electrical engineering an excellent stepping-stone for their research. It also appeals to practitioners interested to apply innovative fail-safe control techniques.
- Ebooks list page : 35941
- 2019-03-20Active Fault Tolerant Control Systems Stochastic Analysis and Synthesis
- 2019-03-17Active Fault Tolerant Control Systems Stochastic Analysis and Synthesis
- 2011-02-22Active Fault Tolerant Control Systems
- 2011-01-08Active Fault Tolerant Control Systems
- 2008-12-06Active Fault Tolerant Control Systems: Stochastic Analysis and Synthesis (Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Analysis and Synthesis of Fault-Tolerant Control Systems
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Fault-tolerant Control Systems: Design and Practical Applications (Advances in Industrial Control) - Removed
- 2016-12-27Analysis and Synthesis of Fault-Tolerant Control Systems
- 2014-06-18Data-driven Design of Fault Diagnosis and Fault-tolerant Control Systems
- 2011-01-23Fault-tolerant Control Systems: Design and Practical Applications (Repost)
- 2010-11-17Fault-tolerant Control Systems: Design and Practical Applications (Advances in Industrial Control) (Repost)
- 2010-06-18Hassan Noura, Didier Theilliol, Jean-Christophe Ponsart, Abbas Chamseddine - Fault-tolerant Control Systems
- 2009-09-01Fault-tolerant Control Systems: Design and Practical Applications (Advances in Industrial Control) by Hassan Noura
- 2009-08-05Fault-tolerant Control Systems: Design and Practical Applications
- 2019-03-23Set-theoretic Fault-tolerant Control in Multisensor Systems
- 2018-05-07Adaptive and Fault-Tolerant Control of Underactuated Nonlinear Systems (Automation and Control Engineering)
- 2018-04-18Adaptive and Fault-Tolerant Control of Underactuated Nonlinear Systems
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Set-theoretic Fault-tolerant Control in Multisensor Systems
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Fault Tolerant Control for Switched Linear Systems - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.