Author: Clare Donnellan MSc MCSP Dip Shiatsu MRSS
Publisher: Churchill Livingstone
Posted on 2012-01-22, by 4bookholic.
Acupuncture in Neurological Conditions
Clare Donnellan MSc MCSP Dip Shiatsu MRSS | Churchill Livingstone | 2010 | 232 pages | English | PDF
Written by two leading experts in the field, Acupuncture in Neurological Conditions aims to improve patient care by combining Western and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) concepts of treatment. The language of TCM is uniquely combined with that of evidence-based clinical reasoning to provide an approach relevant to both acupuncture and physiotherapy clinical practice. All major types of neurological conditions encountered in clinical practical are examined. Chinese medical patterns relevant to the application of acupuncture are described, as well as key patterns of dysfunction based on a Western medical perspective. The place of acupuncture within the overall management of different neurological conditions is also discussed. Clinical reasoning options from both TCM and Western medical perspectives are provided, and illustrated by real cases from clinical practice forming a sound platform for true integrated medicine.Fully evidence-based Provides clinical reasoning options from TCM and Western medical perspectives Illustrates clinical reasoning with real cases from clinical practice Provides detailed examination of all major types of neurological conditions encountered in clinical practice.
- Ebooks list page : 17208
- 2011-09-04Acupuncture in Neurological Conditions
- 2013-04-20Acupuncture in Neurological Conditions (repost)
- 2012-12-09Acupuncture in Neurological Conditions (Repost)
- 2012-06-13Acupuncture in Neurological Conditions [Repost]
- 2011-01-17Acupuncture in Neurological Conditions
- 2011-12-22Orthopaedic Medicine: a practical approach - Monica Kesson MSc Grad Dip Phys MCSP Cert Ed Cert FE
- 2020-05-02Occupational Therapy and Neurological Conditions
- 2019-11-26Urological Care for Patients with Progressive Neurological Conditions
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Art Therapy with Neurological Conditions
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Occupational Therapy and Neurological Conditions
- 2012-01-11A Practical Approach to Orthopaedic Medicine: Assessment, Diagnosis, Treatment, 3 edition
- 2012-01-11Special Tests in Musculoskeletal Examination: An evidence-based guide for clinicians
- 2011-09-29Monica Kesson, Elaine Atkins, "Orthopaedic Medicine: A practical approach"
- 2011-09-04Physiotherapy in Orthopaedics: A Problem-Solving Approach
- 2011-09-03Hypermobility, Fibromyalgia and Chronic Pain
- 2011-09-02Orthopaedic Medicine: a practical approach
- 2011-06-17A Practical Approach to Orthopaedic Medicine: Assessment, Diagnosis, Treatment
- 2019-07-30* (Admirable) - Why You Should Read Terms & Conditions: Life in Girls’ Boarding-Schools, 1939–1979 by Ysenda Maxtone Graham Online or Download [*MOBI *PDF *EPUB]
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Acupuncture Therapy for Neurological Diseases: A Neurobiological View
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.