Posted on 2018-12-08, by fubber.
Get ready for something very different. This ain't no screen cast. This ain't no talkin' head lecture. This is an Uncle Bob Video! This is like watching Uncle Bob on stage, but more so. This is high content education that will hold your attention and stimulate your thoughts with its impactful and energetic style.
This video collection includes episodes 25-34 from the Clean Code: Design Patterns series by Robert ï¿½Uncle Bobï¿½ Martin from CleanCoders.com.
Clean Code [Book]
The Clean Coder [Book]
Clean Architecture [Book]
Clean Code [Video]
Clean Code Applied [Video]
Clean Coder [Video]
About Robert ï¿½Uncle Bobï¿½ Martin
Robert Martin (Uncle Bob) (@unclebobmartin) has been a programmer since 1970. He is the Master Craftsman at 8th Light inc, co-founder of the on-line video training company: cleancoders.com, and founder of Uncle Bob Consulting LLC. He is an acclaimed speaker at conferences worldwide, and the author of many books including: The Clean Coder, Clean Code, Agile Software Development: Principles, Patterns, and Practices, and UML for Java Programmers. He is a prolific writer and has published hundreds of articles, papers, and blogs. He served as the Editor-in-chief of the C++ Report, and as the first chairman of the Agile Alliance. He is the creator of the acclaimed educational video series at cleancoders.com.
About Clean Coders
Clean Coders is the leading producer of instructional videos for software professionals, taught in a way that both educates and entertains developers. Founded in 2010 by Robert "Uncle Bob" Martin and Micah Martin, Clean Coders has expanded to include a myriad of authors teaching an ever-increasing array of subject matters pertaining to clean code. Our training videos have inspired countless viewers to become the best developers they can be. cleancoders.com.
Table of Contents
Design Patterns 00:55:55
Strategy & Template Method Patterns 00:50:11
Finite State Machines and The State Pattern 1:12:03
SMC Parser 1:16:30
SMC Generator 1:34:04
The Observer Pattern 1:04:58
Pile O'Patterns 1:08:50
Pattern Roundup 1:04:57
Pattern Apocalypse 1:21:33
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Bit rate: 1262 Kbps
Frame rate: 29.970 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 125 Kbps
Sampling rate: 44 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from Uploaded
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 38029
- 2019-02-13Addison DESIGN PATTERNS CLEAN CODERS VIDEO SERIES TUTORIALE
- 2018-12-14Design Patterns (Clean Coders Video Series) - Part 1
- 2018-10-06Design Patterns (Clean Coders Video Series)
- 2018-10-06Design Patterns (Clean Coders Video Series) - Part 1
- 2018-09-21Design Patterns (Clean Coders Video Series) - Part 1
- 2018-08-31Design Patterns (Clean Coders Video Series) - Part 1
- 2018-08-29Robert C. Martin - Design Patterns (Clean Coders Video Series)
- 2012-02-19Introduction to Academic Writing, Second Edition (The Longman Academic Writing Series) - Addison Wesley Longman - Removed
- 2007-10-23The Practice of Programming (Addison-Wesley Professional Computing Series)
- 2017-07-27Clean Code Applied (clean Coders Video Series) Building A Java Web Application With Software Crafts...
- 2017-06-13Clean Code Applied (Clean Coders Video Series) Building a Java Web Application with Software Craftsm...
- 2017-06-13Clean Code Applied (Clean Coders Video Series): Building a Java Web Application with Software Crafts...
- 2008-06-02Addison Wesley Design Patterns in Ruby Dec 2007 eBook-BBL
- 2008-02-16Addison Wesley Design Patterns in Ruby Dec 2007 eBook-BBL
- 2011-10-23Design Patterns: Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software (Addison-Wesley Professional) - Removed
- 2007-12-20Addison.Wesley.Modern.C .Design-.Generic.Programming.and.Design.Patterns.Applied
- 2012-08-07Eloquent Ruby (Addison-Wesley Professional Ruby Series)
- 2012-08-07Practical Code Generation in .NET: Covering Visual Studio 2005, 2008, and 2010 (Addison-Wesley Microsoft Technology Series)
- 2012-08-07Management 3.0: Leading Agile Developers, Developing Agile Leaders (Addison-Wesley Signature Series (Cohn)) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.