Posted on 2018-06-13, updated at 2018-10-30, by voska89.
Josefina J. Card PhD, Tabitha Benner MPA, "Adolescent Sexual Health Education: An Activity Sourcebook"
2008 | pages: 305 | ISBN: 0826138225 | PDF | 1,0 mb
Adolescents need to understand the consequences of risky sexual behavior, including unplanned pregnancy, HIV/AIDS, and sexually transmitted infections. Yet these topics can be difficult to discuss and teach effectively. In a concise and convenient format, Adolescent Sexual Health Education: An Activity Sourcebook offers easy and creative exercises that educators and instructors can use to help adolescents understand and reduce their risky behaviors.
Within the pages of this invaluable resource, you will find more than sixty ready-to-use activities designed to educate teens about pregnancy, HIV/AIDS, and STI prevention. Each exercise is drawn from prevention programs that have been scientifically proven to change adolescent health behaviors, and will teach teens how to discuss sexual issues in an honest manner, postpone sexual activity, negotiate condom use, gain a better understanding of gay, lesbian and bisexual issues, and more.
The book offers many types of exercises, including:
- Group discussions
- Role plays
- Homework assignments
- Group activities
- Instructor-led discussions
- Additional exercises, including field trips, guest speakers, and more
Adolescent Sexual Health Education: An Activity Sourcebook offers a wide range of activities which can easily supplement an existing program or provide the foundation for an entirely new one. Most activities can be led by classroom teachers, facilitators, or health educators with no prior experience, and are suitable for a wide variety of settings, including community-based organizations, health clinics, or classrooms.
Download ( NitroFlare )
Download ( Rapidgator )
- Ebooks list page : 36439
- 2018-10-30Adolescent Sexual Health Education An Activity Sourcebook
- 2018-08-13Adolescent Sexual Health Education An Activity Sourcebook
- 2010-04-10Adolescent Sexual Health Education: An Activity Sourcebook
- 2009-02-14Adolescent Sexual Health Education: An Activity Sourcebook
- 2018-05-31An International Teacher's Aid to Safe Sexual Health Education Including 50 classroom-based learning activities for high scho
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Model Programs for Adolescent Sexual Health: Evidence-Based HIV, STI, and Pregnancy Prevention Interventions
- 2009-03-06Model Programs for Adolescent Sexual Health: Evidence-Based HIV, STI, and Pregnancy Prevention Interventions
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Promoting Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health in East and Southern Africa
- 2018-10-14Enhancing Sexual Health, Self-Identity and Wellbeing among Men Who Have Sex With Men A Guide for Practitioners
- 2018-09-23The Sexual Health of Men Dealing with Conflict and Change, Pt. 1
- 2018-08-28Child and Adolescent Mental Health: Theory and Practice, Second Edition
- 2018-08-27Adolescent Mental Health: Prevention and Intervention (Adolescence and Society), 2nd Edition
- 2018-06-26Health Behavior and Health Education Theory, Research, and Practice
- 2018-06-18Human Health and Physical Activity During Heat Exposure
- 2018-06-08Human Health and Physical Activity During Heat Exposure
- 2018-04-25Technology and Adolescent Mental Health
- 2018-04-12Technology and Adolescent Mental Health
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Penis Power: The Ultimate Guide to Male Sexual Health
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Sexually Speaking: What Every Woman Needs to Know about Sexual Health
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.