Posted on 2020-02-11, by books_lover.
This book explores the realities of adult education practice in the current political and economic climate. With a particular focus on examining the effect of the multitude of changes in policy and philosophy over the past 30 years, the book explores how the values and career expectations of adult educators have been affected, and considers the implications for adult education as a field of professional practice. As well as exploring the broader international picture, the book draws on the findings of recent research into adult and community education practitioners’ perspectives in two case study countries – England and Aotearoa/New Zealand – to illustrate how local contexts and cultures, as well as global trends, impact on the structure and organisation of adult education. By presenting the perspectives of adult educators, whose voices have been relatively absent from the recent literature, this book gives a unique insight into how their work has been adversely affected by funding an
- Ebooks list page : 42682
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Adult Education in Neoliberal Times: Policies, Philosophies and Professionalism
- 2017-04-02Adult Education in Neoliberal Times Policies, Philosophies and Professionalism
- 2017-10-15[PDF] International Perspectives on Older Adult Education: Research, Policies and Practice (Lifelong Learning Book Series)
- 2020-01-06Education and Development in Colonial and Postcolonial Africa: Policies, Paradigms, and Entanglements, 1890s–1980s (Global Histories of Education)
- 2019-12-06Languages other than English in Australian Higher Education: Policies, Provision, and the National Interest (Language Policy)
- 2019-11-30Mapping out the Research Field of Adult Education and Learning (Lifelong Learning Book Series)
- 2019-11-26Critical Human Rights Education: Advancing Social-Justice-Oriented Educational Praxes (Contemporary Philosophies and Theories in Education)
- 2019-11-26Making Education Educational: A Reflexive Approach to Teaching (Contemporary Philosophies and Theories in Education)
- 2019-11-24Towards an Ontology of Teaching: Thing-centred Pedagogy, Affirmation and Love for the World (Contemporary Philosophies and Theories in Education)
- 2019-11-23Civic and Citizenship Education in Volatile Times: Preparing Students for Citizenship in the 21st Century (SpringerBriefs in Education)
- 2019-05-23Mapping out the Research Field of Adult Education and Learning
- 2019-01-30Race, Ethnicity and Education in Globalised Times - Removed
- 2019-01-30Being an Adult Learner in Austere Times Exploring the Contexts of Higher, Further and Community E
- 2019-01-15Being an Adult Learner in Austere Times Exploring the Contexts of Higher, Further and Community E...
- 2019-01-12Race, Ethnicity and Education in Globalised Times
- 2019-01-11Adult Education - The Legislative and Policy Environment
- 2019-01-05Adult Education - The Legislative and Policy Environment
- 2018-08-16European Higher Education Area The Impact of Past and Future Policies
- 2018-06-15Adult Education and Lifelong Learning in Southeastern Europe A Critical View of Policy and Practice
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.