Posted on 2018-07-10, by everest555.
Advanced Artificial Intelligence Projects with Python
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, Stereo | Duration: 2h 2m | 503 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Enter and explore the fascinating world of intelligent applications with Artificial Intelligence using the Python programming language
Considered the Holy Grail of automation, data analysis, and robotics, Artificial Intelligence has taken the world by storm as a major field of research and development. Python has surfaced as a dominate language in AI/ML programming because of its simplicity and flexibility, in addition to its great support for open source libraries such as spaCy and TensorFlow.
This video course is built for those with a basic understanding of artificial intelligence, introducing them to advanced artificial intelligence projects as they go ahead. The first project introduces natural language processing including part-of-speech tagging and named entity extraction. Wikipedia articles are used to demonstrate the extraction of keywords, and the Enron email archive is mined for mentions and relationships of people, places, and organizations. The spaCy library is used. The next project introduces genetic algorithms. The DEAP library is used. A music data set is used in a genetic algorithm that generates a music playlist satisfying multiple criteria such as song similarity and playlist length. The last project introduces reinforcement learning and deep reinforcement learning. The OpenAI Gym platform and Q-learning algorithm are used to build a game-playing AI.
The code bundle for this video course is available at -
Style and Approach
Built for AI enthusiasts, machine learning and deep learning students, and developers across three realistic projects, this course covers modern techniques that will take your AI game with Python to the next level.
What You Will Learn
Extract names, places, and more and their relationships from text
Build a recommendation engine for finding new music
Use deep reinforcement learning to build an AI that plays arcade games
Employ the SpaCy and textacy libraries for natural language processing
Use popular libraries such as Keras and TensorFlow for reinforcement learning
Table of Contents
NATURAL LANGUAGE PROCESSING
LET'S PLAY A GAME - REINFORCEMENT LEARNING
Buy Premium Account For Download With Full Speed
- Ebooks list page : 36637
- 2019-02-14Packt Advanced Artificial Intelligence Projects With Python Tutoriale
- 2019-01-26PACKT- ADVANCED ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE PROJECTS WITH PYTHON TUTORIAL OXBRiDGE
- 2019-01-24Packt Advanced Artificial Intelligence Projects With Python Tutorial
- 2018-12-03Packt - Advanced Artificial Intelligence Projects with Python
- 2018-07-10Advanced Artificial Intelligence Projects with Python
- 2018-06-03Advanced Artificial Intelligence Projects with Python
- 2018-05-02Advanced Artificial Intelligence Projects with Python
- 2012-03-12Advanced Artificial Intelligence By Zhongzhi Shi
- 2018-07-26Pro Deep Learning with TensorFlow; A Mathematical Approach to Advanced Artificial Intelligence in Python
- 2019-09-30Python Artificial Intelligence Projects for Beginners (code files)
- 2019-01-26PACKT- Python Artificial Intelligence Projects fo r Beginners GU2TC
- 2018-11-06Python Artificial Intelligence Projects for Beginners
- 2018-08-08Python Artificial Intelligence Projects for Beginners (EPUB)
- 2018-03-23Building Advanced OpenCV3 Projects with Python
- 2018-03-10Building Advanced OpenCV3 Projects with Python
- 2018-02-08Python Artificial Intelligence Projects For Beginners
- 2012-03-20Gene Expression Programming: Mathematical Modeling by an Artificial Intelligence By Candida Ferreira
- 2011-12-11Advances in Logic, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics: Laptec 2002
- 2020-03-25Data Science Projects with Python
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.