Posted on 2021-07-23, by book24h.
Advanced Deep Learning with TensorFlow 2 and Keras : Apply DL, GANs, VAEs, Deep RL, Unsupervised Learning, Object Detection and Segmentation, and More, 2nd Edition
by Rowel Atienza
English | 2020 | ISBN: 1838821651 | 513 Pages | PDF/ePub | 46 MB
Advanced Deep Learning with TensorFlow 2 and Keras, Second Edition is a completely updated edition of the bestselling guide to the advanced deep learning techniques available today. Revised for TensorFlow 2.x, this edition introduces you to the practical side of deep learning with new chapters on unsupervised learning using mutual information, object detection (SSD), and semantic segmentation (FCN and PSPNet), further allowing you to create your own cutting-edge AI projects.
Using Keras as an open-source deep learning library, the book features hands-on projects that show you how to create more effective AI with the most up-to-date techniques.
Starting with an overview of multi-layer perceptrons (MLPs), convolutional neural networks (CNNs), and recurrent neural networks (RNNs), the book then introduces more cutting-edge techniques as you explore deep neural network architectures, including ResNet and DenseNet, and how to create autoencoders. You will then learn about GANs, and how they can unlock new levels of AI performance.
Next, you'll discover how a variational autoencoder (VAE) is implemented, and how GANs and VAEs have the generative power to synthesize data that can be extremely convincing to humans. You'll also learn to implement DRL such as Deep Q-Learning and Policy Gradient Methods, which are critical to many modern results in AI.
What you will learn
Use mutual information maximization techniques to perform unsupervised learning
Use segmentation to identify the pixel-wise class of each object in an image
Identify both the bounding box and class of objects in an image using object detection
Learn the building blocks for advanced techniques - MLPss, CNN, and RNNs
Understand deep neural networks - including ResNet and DenseNet
Understand and build autoregressive models - autoencoders, VAEs, and GANs
Discover and implement deep reinforcement learning methods
This is not an introductory book, so fluency with Python is required. The reader should also be familiar with some machine learning approaches, and practical experience with DL will also be helpful. Knowledge of Keras or TensorFlow 2.0 is not required but is recommended.
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/book24h
- Ebooks list page : 48636
- 2020-12-26Deep Learning with TensorFlow 2 and Keras - Second Edition (Code Files)
- 2020-01-05Deep Learning with TensorFlow 2 and Keras: Regression, ConvNets, GANs, RNNs, NLP, and more with TensorFlow 2 and the Keras API, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2019-12-20Advanced Deep Learning with Python: Design and implement advanced next-generation AI solutions using TensorFlow and PyTorch - Removed
- 2022-05-11Advanced Deep Learning With TensorFlow
- 2022-03-07Udemy - Advanced Deep Learning With TensorFlow
- 2022-02-12Beginning Deep Learning with TensorFlow - Work with Keras, MNIST Data Sets, and Advanced
- 2022-01-05Practical Deep Learning with Tensorflow 2.x and Keras
- 2021-11-23Deep Learning With Tensorflow, Keras, And Pytorch
- 2021-11-22Addison Wesley Professional Deep Learning With Tensorflow Keras And Pytorch Sneak Peak
- 2021-08-21Pearson Deep Learning With Tensorflow Keras and Pytorch-illiterate
- 2021-06-24Addison Wesley Professional Deep Learning with TensorFlow Keras and PyTorch Sneak Peak-RiDWARE
- 2020-04-20Addison Wesley Professional Deep Learning With Tensorflow Keras And Pytorch Sneak Peak
- 2020-04-15Deep Learning With Tensorflow, Keras, And Pytorch
- 2020-04-09Addison Wesley Professional Deep Learning with TensorFlow Keras and PyTorch Sneak Peak
- 2020-03-18Deep Learning with Tensorflow, Keras, and PyTorch, 2nd Edition Addison-Wesley Professional
- 2020-02-29Deep Learning with TensorFlow, Keras, and PyTorch
- 2020-02-24Deep Learning with TensorFlow, Keras, and PyTorch
- 2020-01-05A Practical Guide to Deep Learning with TensorFlow 2.0 and Keras - Removed
- 2022-07-07Advanced Deep Learning with Keras
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.