Posted on 2017-11-08, by everest555.
MP4 | Video: 720p | Duration: 3:14:02 | English | Subtitles: VTT | 643.4 MB
George Mcknight starts by carefully designing an application structure and building a single-page layout with multipage routing and authentication. Then he reviews the database data, and looks at how to work with subscriptions and queries. George also dives into the options for templating, with a look at dynamic Blaze templates and the Spacebars templating language. Learn about event handling and then find out how to test your application using Cucumber and Jasmine. After that, George deploys the application locally on the Meteor server, and then to Amazon to set it up for frequent updates and hot code deployment. Finally, you'll learn how to work with third-party integrations and set up REST endpoints to interact with other external services such as PayPal.
ScaffoldingRouting URLsUsing callback methodsSetting up user authenticationDefining a collectionSetting up subscriptions and queriesUsing templatesWorking with data on the serverTesting a Meteor applicationDeploying a Meteor application
- Ebooks list page : 33260
- 2019-12-30Python GUI Programming with Tkinter: Develop responsive and powerful GUI applications with Tkinter
- 2019-11-22Data Statistics With Full Stack Pythons
- 2019-10-31Python GUI Programming with Tkinter: Develop responsive and powerful GUI applications with Tkinter
- 2019-08-13Data Statistics with Full Stack Python
- 2019-08-09Data Statistics with Full Stack Python
- 2019-08-06Data Statistics with Full Stack Python
- 2019-08-02Data Statistics with Full Stack Python
- 2019-03-20Packt Building Applications with Mean Stack-XQZT
- 2019-01-26PACKT- Building Applications with Mean Stack XQZT
- 2018-10-07Python GUI Programming with Tkinter Develop responsive and powerful GUI applications with Tkinter
- 2017-12-02Rails, Angular, Postgres, and Bootstrap Powerful, Effective, and Efficient Full-Stack Web Developme...
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.