Posted on 2020-06-25, by books_lover.
As a mature topic in chemical engineering, the book provides methods, problems and tools used in process control engineering. It discusses: process knowledge, sensor system technology, actuators, communication technology, and logistics, design and construction of control systems and their operation. The knowledge goes beyond the traditional process engineering field by applying the same principles, to biomedical processes, energy production and management of environmental issues. The book explains all the determinations in the "chemical systems" or "process systems", starting from the beginning of the processes, going through the intricate interdependency of the process stages, analyzing the hardware components of a control system and ending with the design of an appropriate control system for a process parameter or a whole process. The book is first addressed to the students and graduates of the departments of Chemical or Process Engineering. Second, to the chemical or process enginee
- Ebooks list page : 43960
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Basic Process Engineering Control (De Gruyter Textbook)
- 2012-03-22Process Engineering for Pollution Control and Waste Minimization (Environmental Science & Pollution) by Donald L. Wise
- 2020-02-26Control Engineering: Fundamentals (De Gruyter Textbook)
- 2011-12-31Solutions Manual to Advanced Modern Engineering Mathematics, 4th Edition
- 2011-09-10Solutions Manual to Advanced Modern Engineering Mathematics, 4th Edition
- 2016-12-21Basic Process Engineering Control
- 2017-04-13[PDF] Advanced Process Identification and Control (Automation and Control Engineering)
- 2010-12-27Advanced Process Identification & Control (CRC -Automation and Control Engineering Series)
- 2009-04-18Advanced Process Identification & Control (Control Engineering)
- 2020-02-29Human Forces in Engineering (De Gruyter Textbook)
- 2020-02-26Integrated Bioprocess Engineering (De Gruyter Textbook)
- 2020-02-21Advanced Solid State Physics: Electronic Properties (De Gruyter Textbook) (Graduate Texts in Condensed Matter)
- 2020-01-07Engineering Innovation: From Idea to Market Through Concepts and Case Studies (De Gruyter Textbook)
- 2019-05-06Predictive Control in Process Engineering: From the Basics to the Applications
- 2019-01-14Nonlinear Dynamics and Control in Process Engineering - Recent Advances
- 2019-01-10Nonlinear Dynamics and Control in Process Engineering - Recent Advances
- 2019-01-06Nonlinear Dynamics and Control in Process Engineering - Recent Advances
- 2018-06-21Process Integration and Intensification (de Gruyter Textbook)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Introduction to Advanced Food Process Engineering
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.