Posted on 2016-12-29, by luongquocchinh.
Advanced Task Manager Pro 6.2.0 | Android | 5.5 MB
Kill tasks, free memory, speed up phone, save battery life, 1 tap boost your phone.
"I'm always searching for bigger and better. Tried many task killers over the years. Keep coming back to this one. Light on resource + reliable persistence + Screen off kill (rare option) + Automatic timed kill + Ignore list for persistent tasks = Minimum ram usage + battery conservation. I t's simple and it works. "
The Advanced Task Manager can list all the running tasks on your phone and it can help you stop any of the tasks easily and quickly. It is also a task management tool which can manage all the installed apps on your
The task management mechanism of android system has been changed after the release of the version 2.2 of the android system. Task killers cannot kill the services and notifications on your phone.
By use of the Advanced Task Manager, you can thoroughly stop tasks in the following steps:
1) long press the task that you want to stop
If you want to manage running services, click menu->service, then it will open the system service panel where you can stop running services.
**Please note that installing the following apps such as: Advanced Task Killer, Super Task Killer FREE, ES Task Manager, Automatic Task Killer, Mobo Task Killer, Android Booster together with Advanced Task Manager may make your phone unstable or cause potential conflict.**
Q: Why do apps restart again after killing?
A: Some apps are restarted by system events. Apps cannot be prevented from restarting because of system limitation. We suggest you to enable auto kill in settings, and it will kill tasks on every screen off. It will help to save battery life and release memory for the phone.
Q: How can I add apps to the ignore list?
A: You can long press the task that you want to ignore, and then you will get a poped up context menu, click "Ignore". The ignored apps will not be shown in the task list, and will never be killed. You can manage the ignored apps in settings.
Q: How can I manage startup apps?
There is "Startup Kill" in settings. It can help you to kill tasks when system starts up.
The Android robot is modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
- Improve smart lock.
- Fix bugs
- Ebooks list page : 29938
- 2016-12-24Advanced Task Manager Pro 6.2.0
- 2016-12-23Advanced Task Manager Pro v6.2.0 (Patched)
- 2016-12-13Advanced Task Manager Pro v6.2.0 (Patched)
- 2016-12-13Advanced Task Manager Pro 6.2.0
- 2016-12-10Advanced Task Manager Pro v6.1.9
- 2016-10-31Advanced Task Manager Pro v6.1.8
- 2016-10-30Advanced Task Manager Pro v6.1.8 Patched
- 2016-08-19Advanced Task Manager Pro v6.1.7 Patched
- 2016-08-03Advanced Task Manager Pro v6.1.5 Patched
- 2016-07-12Advanced Task Manager Pro 6.1.1 Patched
- 2016-06-11Advanced Task Manager Pro v6.1.0 Patched
- 2016-12-29Advanced Task Manager v6.2.1 PRO
- 2016-12-27Advanced Task Manager v6.2.1 PRO
- 2016-12-21Advanced Task Manager v6.2.1 PRO
- 2016-12-13Advanced Task Manager v6.1.9 PRO
- 2016-12-03Advanced Task Manager v6.1.9 PRO
- 2019-02-26Advanced Module Manager Pro 7.9.3 - Take control over modules in Joomla
- 2019-01-15Advanced Module Manager Pro 7.9.3 - Take control over modules in Joomla
- 2018-01-14AnVir Task Manager Pro 184.108.40.206 Multilingual
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.