Posted on 2018-12-28, by nokia241186.
Age in Place: A Guide to Modifying, Organizing, and Decluttering Mom and Dad's Home by Lynda Shrager
English | 2018-07-31 | ISBN-10: 1982557974 | 1 Pages
Filled with clear and practical solutions, this step-by-step, room-by-room guide to simple home modifications helps seniors make their homes safer and easier to navigate. Lynda Shrager is a registered board-certified occupational therapist, a master's-level social worker, and a certified aging-in-place specialist (CAPS) with more than thirty-seven years' experience in the field of geriatrics and more than thirteen years working with seniors in their homes. It is this mix of qualifications and experience that makes her an expert in adapting environments to increase patient safety and independence. Age in Place is designed to help seniors and their caregivers address these new challenges together and make life at home safer, more manageable, and less stressful for all. Age in Place features the following: A room-by-room walk-through to evaluate and modify safety Recommendations for the best home medical equipment Where to obtain services and additional helpful resources A check list for listeners to complete their own walk-through, with a quick and easy guide to making each space safe and manageable Occupational therapy tips in ""Hacks for Health and Home"" sections at the end of each chapter A ""Vital Documents Guide"" for easy retrieval of important papers in case of an emergency
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 38338
- 2019-01-10Civic Apps Competition Handbook A Guide to Planning, Organizing, and Troubleshooting
- 2018-12-24Civic Apps Competition Handbook A Guide to Planning, Organizing, and Troubleshooting
- 2018-08-04A Year Without the Grocery Store: A Step by Step Guide to Acquiring, Organizing, and Cooking Food...
- 2018-05-12A Year Without the Grocery Store A Step by Step Guide to Acquiring, Organizing, and Cooking Food Storage
- 2017-11-08[PDF] How to Age in Place: Planning for a Happy, Independent, and Financially Secure Retirement
- 2013-11-18How to Age in Place - Planning for a Happy, Independent, and Financially Secure Retirement
- 2013-11-08How to Age in Place: Planning for a Happy, Independent, and Financially Secure Retirement
- 2011-08-29Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals: Eighth Edition
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Home Automation: A Complete Guide to Buying, Owning and Enjoying a Home Automation System
- 2009-04-29Complete Idiot's Guide to Online Buying and Selling a Home
- 2019-02-22Design Your Retirement Lifestyle How to make your Money Last as you Age in Place (1)
- 2019-01-31What Would Mrs. Astor Do The Essential Guide to the Manners and Mores of the Gilded Age
- 2019-01-28Design Your Retirement Lifestyle How to make your Money Last as you Age in Place (1)
- 2019-01-12What Would Mrs. Astor Do The Essential Guide to the Manners and Mores of the Gilded Age
- 2018-10-30Baby Signing 1-2-3 The Easy-to-Use Illustrated Guide for Every Stage and Every Age
- 2018-10-30Age in Place [Audiobook]
- 2018-10-02Age in Place [Audiobook]
- 2018-09-08Baby Signing 1-2-3 The Easy-to-Use Illustrated Guide for Every Stage and Every Age
- 2018-08-06Age in Place [Audiobook]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.