Posted on 2021-01-07, by nokia241186.
English | ISBN: 184816548X | 2010 | 202 pages | PDF | 26 MB
Addressed mainly to physicist and chemical physicist, this textbook is the result of a broad compilation of current knowledge on analytical properties of Airy functions. In particular, the calculus implying the Airy functions is developed with care. In the latter chapters, examples are given to succinctly illustrate the use of Airy functions in classical and quantum physics. With it, the physicist for instance, in fluid mechanics, can find what he is looking for, in the references for works of molecular physics or in physics of surfaces, and vice versa.The knowledge on Airy functions is frequently reviewed. The reason may be found in the need to express a physical phenomenon in terms of an effective and comprehensive analytical form for the whole scientific community.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 46074
- 2021-01-04Airy Functions and Applications to Physics Ed 2
- 2017-11-16[PDF] Airy Functions And Applications To Physics
- 2014-04-07Airy Functions And Applications To Physics (Repost)
- 2011-06-03Airy Functions And Applications To Physics
- 2011-04-11Airy Functions And Applications To Physics
- 2011-04-09Airy Functions And Applications To Physics by Olivier Vallee (Repost)
- 2011-08-30Field-Programmable Logic: Architectures, Synthesis and Applications
- 2011-08-09Functional integration theory and applications
- 2011-06-28Wireless Algorithms, Systems, and Applications: First International Conference, WASA 2006, Xi'an, China, August 15-17, 2006, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2011-06-12Field-Programmable Logic: Architectures, Synthesis and Applications: 4th International Workshop on Field-Programmable Logic and Applications, FPL'94, Prague, ... (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2021-03-25Spectral Theory for Bounded Functions and Applications to Evolution Equations
- 2021-03-21Phase locked Loops: Structure, Functions and Applications
- 2021-02-26Spectral Theory for Bounded Functions and Applications to Evolution Equations
- 2021-01-08Non-vanishing of L-Functions and Applications
- 2020-04-01Bacterial Membrane Vesicles: Biogenesis, Functions and Applications
- 2019-08-09Analytic functions and distributions in physics and engineering
- 2019-05-06Chitosan-Based Hydrogels Functions and Applications
- 2019-03-24Chitosan-Based Hydrogels Functions and Applications
- 2019-03-12Advances in Fractional Calculus Theoretical Developments and Applications in Physics and Engineering
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.