Tag: Solution Manual
Posted on 2013-04-25, by tactools.
How to read others thoughts by their gestures and body language
Introduction taken from book
When I first heard about ?body language? at a seminar in 1971, I became so excited about it that I wanted to learn more. The speaker told us about some of the research done by Professor Ray Birdwhistell at the University of Louisville, which had shown that more human communication took place by the use of gestures, postures, position and distances than by any other method. At that time I had been a commission salesman for several years and had undergone many long, intensive courses on selling techniques, but none of these courses had ever mentioned anything about the non-verbal aspects or implications of face-to-face encounters. My own investigations showed that little useful information was available on body language and, although libraries and universities had records of the studies done on it, most of this information consisted of closely set manuscripts and theoretical assumptions compiled in an objective manner by people who had little or no practical experience in dealing with other human beings. This does not mean that their work was not important; simply that most of it was too technical to have any practical application or use by a layman like myself. In writing this book, I have summarised many of the studies by the leading behavioural scientists and have combined them with similar research done by people in other professions - sociology, anthropology, zoology, education, psychiatry, family counseling, professional negotiating and selling. The book also includes many ?how to? features developed from the countless reels of videotape and film made by myself and others throughout Australasia and overseas, plus some of the experiences and encounters that I have had with the thousands of people that I have interviewed, recruited, trained, managed and sold to over the past fifteen years. This book is by no means the last word on body language, nor does it contain any of the magic formulae promised by some of the books in the bookstores. Its purpose is to make the reader more aware of his own nonverbal cues and signals and to demonstrate how people communicate with each other using this medium. This book isolates and examines each component of body language and gesture, though few gestures are made in isolation from others; I have at the same time tried to avoid oversimplifying. Non-verbal communication is, however, a complex process involving people, words, tone of voice and body movements. There will always be those who throw up their hands in horror and claim that the study of body language is just another means by which scientific knowledge can be used to exploit or dominate others by reading their secrets or thoughts. This book seeks to give the reader greater insight into communication with his fellow humans, so that he may have a deeper understanding of other people and, therefore, of himself. Understanding how something works makes living with it easier, whereas lack of understanding and ignorance promote fear and superstition and make us more critical of others. A birdwatcher does not study birds so that he can shoot them down and keep them as trophies. In the same way, the acquisition of knowledge and skills in non-verbal communication serves to make every encounter with another person an exciting experience.
This book was originally intended as a working manual for sales people, sales managers and executives and, in the ten years that it has taken to research and compile, it has been expanded in such a way that any person, regardless of his or her vocation or position in life, can use it to obtain a better understanding of life?s most complex event ? a face-to-face encounter with another person.
http://extabit.com/file/28ckfx4q086ll/2013154164532_22472.rar ================================================================ http://rapidgator.net/file/da8c269f83c4c3ffa8c48f9cb3a7ed7f/2013154164532_22472.rar.html ================================================================ http://uploaded.net/file/ppjnwer2/2013154164532_22472.rar ================================================================ http://www.filefactory.com/file/bhcj8n0w879/n/2013154164532_22472_rar/2013154164532_22472.rar
- Ebooks list page : 21993
- 2011-09-30Body Language - How to read others' thoughts by their gestures
- 2011-09-29The Definitive Book of Body Language How to read others thoughts by their gestures - Removed
- 2017-12-06[PDF] BODY LANGUAGE: HOW TO READ OTHERS' THOUGHTS BY THEIR GESTURES
- 2017-10-11[PDF] Body Language: How to Read Others' Thoughts by Their Gestures (Overcoming common problems)
- 2012-01-07Body Language How to Read Others Thoughts by Their Gestures
- 2011-11-01Body Language How to read others thoughts by their Gestures
- 2011-10-02BODY LANGUAGE: HOW TO READ OTHERS' THOUGHTS BY THEIR GESTURES
- 2011-04-27Body Language (How to read others' thoughts by their gestures)
- 2011-03-30Body Language: How To Read Others' Thoughts By Their Gestures
- 2010-12-09The Definitive Book of Body Language: How to Read Others' Thoughts by Their Gestures - Removed
- 2010-02-22Body Language - How to read othersâ€™ thoughts by their gestures (PDF)
- 2010-01-31Body Language - How to read othersâ€™ thoughts by their gestures
- 2010-01-30Body Language - How to read othersâ€™ thoughts by their gestures (PDF)
- 2009-12-29Body Language - How to read othersâ€™ thoughts by their gestures
- 2009-12-28Body Language - How To Read Others' Thoughts By Their Gestures
- 2009-12-28Body Language How to Read Others Thoughts by Their Gestures
- 2009-08-26Body Language - How to Read Others Thoughts by Their Gestures
- 2009-07-04Body language: How to read othersâ€™ thoughts by their gestures (Repost)
- 2009-05-07Body Language (How to read others' thoughts by their gestures)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.