Posted on 2019-05-11, by Germany2020.
Altium Concord Pro 2019 version 22.214.171.124 | 1.0 Gb
The Altium team is pleased to announce the availability of Altium Concord Pro 2019 version 126.96.36.199. This solutions automates organizing, storing, sharing, and maintaining up-to-date electronic component information providing a single source for all component information directly in your design environment.
About Altium Concord Pro. A distinct on-site, server-based design solution, Altium Concord Pro works in harmony with Altium Designer to provide an elegant answer to the question of handling design data with secured integrity. Altium Concord Pro not only provides rock-solid, secure storage of data, but also enables re-release of data as distinctly separate revisions - essentially tracking design changes over time, without overwriting any previously released data. It also caters for the lifecycle of the data to be managed, allowing people that need to use the data to see, at-a-glance, what stage the data has reached in its 'life' and therefore what it can be safely used for.
Altium Concord Pro is used to store and manage components, domain models, schematic sheets of circuitry and design templates. Indeed, you can even create and manage your entire design projects directly within the Server, with the additional benefit of collaboration support, meaning an entire team can work concurrently on the same board design - even annotating the design with comments.
By furnishing a set of reusable design 'building blocks' within Altium Concord Pro, you can embark on fresh projects safe in the knowledge that each model, component, and higher-order design element has been ratified and approved for use, with no having to reinvent the wheel as it were. The Server becomes both the source and destination of design elements, with each new design utilizing elements released to, and managed through, the Server. And by designing only with elements from Altium Concord Pro, the integrity of those designs is inherently assured.
And Altium Concord Pro facilitates bi-directional design collaboration with various supported mechanical design platforms. This enables you to keep MCAD and ECAD design teams on the same page by sharing changes to board shape, component placement, and mounting holes, and intelligently link together 3D component bodies with your electrical component data - creating a unified component model that accurately reflects design intent from the respective domains.
About Altium Ltd. Altium LLC. is a multinational software corporation headquartered in San Diego, California, that focuses on electronics design systems for 3D PCB design and embedded system development. Altium products are found everywhere from world leading electronic design teams to the grassroots electronic design community. Founded in 1985, Altium has offices worldwide, with US locations in San Diego, Boston and New York City, European locations in Karlsruhe, Amersfoort, Kiev, Munich, Markelo and Zug, and Asia Pacific locations in Shanghai, Tokyo and Sydney.
Product: Altium Concord Pro
Version: 2019 version 188.8.131.52 with plugins *
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: **
Size: 1.0 Gb
* Currently supporting bi-directional co-design with major MCAD tools: SOLIDWORKS, Autodesk Inventor, and PTC Creo.
Altium Concord Pro can be installed on a PC running one of the following Operating Systems:
- Windows Server 2016 Standard Edition (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
Recommended System Requirements
The following are the recommended system requirements to install and run Altium Concord Pro. Note that these recommendations are for 5 concurrent users.
OS: Windows Server 2016 Standard Edition (64-bit)
Processor: Intel® Xeon® processor or equivalent (4 or more cores)
Disk space: 200GB
Minimum System Requirements
The following are the minimum system requirements to install and run Altium Concord Pro. Note that these recommendations are for 5 concurrent users.
OS: Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit)
Processor: Intel Core i3/i5 processor or equivalent (2 or more cores)
Disk space: 200GB
- Ebooks list page : 40472
- 2019-06-02Windows 10 x86 Home Pro 19H1 Version 1903 Build 18362.145 OEM May 2019 Multilanguage - Removed
- 2019-05-04Learn VideoScribe 2019 Version V3.3 Whiteboard Animations in Under 1 Hour! Beginner to Pro!
- 2019-04-30Windows 10 Pro 19H1, Version 1903 Build 18362.53 x64 OEM Multilanguage Office 2019 April 2019 - Removed
- 2019-04-19Final Cut Pro X (2019 version 10.4) - Creating Short Videos
- 2019-04-18Final Cut Pro X (2019 version 10.4) - Creating Short Videos
- 2019-04-17Final Cut Pro X (2019 version 10.4) - Creating Short Videos
- 2019-04-10Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2019 version 1903 build 11425.20204 - Removed
- 2019-03-06Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2019 version 1902 build 11328.20146 - Removed
- 2019-02-25Office 2019 Pro Plus Version 1901 Build 11231.20130 Multi-6 (x86-x64)
- 2019-02-04Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2019 version 1901 build 11231.20130 - Removed
- 2019-01-05Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2019 version 1812 Build 11126.20188 - Removed
- 2019-06-23Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 Version 1809 Build 17763.592 x64 OEM June 2019
- 2019-06-22Boris FX Mocha Pro 2019.5 v6.1.0 (x64) for Adobe
- 2019-06-22Boris FX Mocha Pro 2019.5 v6.1.0 (x64) Plug-ins for Adobe
- 2019-06-20Adobe Premiere Pro 2019 v184.108.40.206 Multilingual Portable
- 2019-06-19Adobe Premiere Pro 2019 v220.127.116.11 x64 Multilingual Portable
- 2019-06-18IDERA ER/Studio Business Architect 2019 version 18.0.0
- 2019-06-18Unity Pro 2019.1.7f1 (x64)
- 2019-06-17Hexagon PPM CAESAR II 2019 version 11.00.00.4800
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.