Author: Andrew Cuomo
Posted on 2020-08-31, by temrick.
Governor Andrew Cuomo tells the riveting story of how he took charge in the fight against COVID-19 as New York became the epicenter of the pandemic, offering hard-won lessons in leadership and his vision for the path forward.
When COVID-19 besieged the United States, New York State emerged as the global “ground zero” for a deadly contagion that threatened the lives and livelihoods of millions. Quickly, Governor Andrew Cuomo provided the leadership to address the threat, becoming the standard-bearer of the organized response the country desperately needed. With infection rates spiking and more people dying every day, the systems and functions necessary to combat the pandemic in New York—and America—did not exist. So Cuomo undertook the impossible. He unified people to rise to the challenge and was relentless in his pursuit of scientific facts and data. He quelled fear while implementing an extraordinary plan for flattening the curve of infection. He and his team worked day and night to protect the people of New York, despite roadblocks presented by a president incapable of leadership and addicted to transactional politics.
Taking readers beyond the candid daily briefings that became must-see TV across the globe, and providing a dramatic, day-by-day account of the catastrophe as it unfolded, American Crisis presents the intimate and inspiring thoughts of a leader at an unprecedented historical moment. In his own voice, Andrew Cuomo chronicles the ingenuity and sacrifice required of so many to fight the pandemic, sharing the decision-making that shaped his policy as well as his frank accounting and assessment of his interactions with the federal government, the White House, and other state and local political and health officials. Real leadership, he shows, requires clear communication, compassion for others, and a commitment to truth-telling—no matter how frightening the facts may be.
Including a game plan for what we as individuals—and as a nation—need to do to protect ourselves against this disaster and those to come, American Crisis is a remarkable portrait of selfless leadership and a gritty story of difficult choices that points the way to a safer future for all of us.
- Ebooks list page : 44467
- 2020-04-29The Navy SEAL Art of War: Leadership Lessons from the World's Most Elite Fighting Force
- 2020-02-17Growing Weeders Into Leaders: Leadership Lessons from the Ground Up
- 2020-01-10The Wisdom of Walt: Leadership Lessons from the Happiest Place on Earth
- 2019-12-12The Collective Wisdom of High-Performing Women: Leadership Lessons from The Judy Project
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Rommel: Leadership Lessons from the Desert Fox - Removed
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Shackleton's Way: Leadership Lessons from the Great Antarctic Explorer
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Nelson's Way: Leadership Lessons from the Great Commander
- 2017-11-26[PDF] The Wisdom of Alexander the Great: Enduring Leadership Lessons From the Man Who Created an Empire
- 2017-11-18[PDF] How Winning Works: 8 Essential Leadership Lessons from the Toughest Teams on Earth
- 2017-11-09[PDF] The Wisdom of Walt: Leadership Lessons from the Happiest Place on Earth
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Leading at the Edge : Leadership Lessons from the Extraordinary Saga of Shackleton's Antarctic Expedition
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Mutiny and Its Bounty: Leadership Lessons from the Age of Discovery
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Leadership - Lessons from the Ancient World: How Learning from the Past Can Win You the Future
- 2017-10-11[PDF] Incarnate Leadership: 5 Leadership Lessons from the Life of Jesus
- 2017-10-11[PDF] The Navy SEAL Art of War: Leadership Lessons from the World's Most Elite Fighting Force
- 2017-02-08[PDF] How Winning Works: 8 Essential Leadership Lessons from the Toughest Teams on Earth
- 2017-01-19[PDF] Incarnate Leadership: 5 Leadership Lessons from the Life of Jesus
- 2017-01-14[PDF] Mutiny and Its Bounty: Leadership Lessons from the Age of Discovery
- 2017-01-12[PDF] Rommel: Leadership Lessons from the Desert Fox
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.