Posted on 2019-04-12, by everest555.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 29 mins | Size: 804 MB
What you'll learn
You will learn the most important elements of ASL grammars.
You will learn how to use your body properly while signing.
This course's goal is to give you the most effective language-learning experience possible.
In the end, you will have the ability in the language that you will be able to use for the rest of your life.
This course gives you the full immersion learning the language through no-voice communication. All videos have subtitles.
There are grammar and vocabulary development videos are for understanding and using a language.
There are Deaf Culture readings links for you to learn more about the community. To learn a language, often it connects to a culture too.
Your ability to understand ASL will increase throughout the course with exposure from the native signer as instructor.
There are variety of assignments online that will enhance your comprehension of ASL.
You will take a video quiz covering a selection of dialogues in ASL. Answer multiple choice or T/F questions about the information given in the dialogues.
You will learn: History of ASL, how to identify a shape, name, or number that is same or different, count numbers up to #20, manual alphabet, how to ask yes/no questions and wh-word questions, explain your family background, and over 150 vocabulary.
You will two sections that focus on how to describe people and sign sentences that have verb directions.
A laptop or mobile phone with camera for recording.
You will learn the basic of American Sign Language (ASL), Deaf Culture and History of ASL from native language users.
Materials: ASL videos with English captions and quizzes for each lecture. No purchase needed.
It takes few hours or days to complete this course. It is self-pace learning. Enjoy and have fun.
Course Structure: You will watch the lecture videos then do assignments and take quizzes to show that you comprehend ASL.
This course is the first in a sequence that studies the structure, vocabulary, and conversational strategies of American Sign Language as it is used within the Deaf culture.
This course is intended for students interested in learning to communicate with members of the Deaf community as well as in pursuing a second language. Also, will help you to pass ASL 1 class in high school or/and college.
Who this course is for:
This course is also great for anyone who want to be able to communicate with ASL for different reasons.
Have a friend, co-worker or family member who is Deaf, learn basic ASL to communicate with them.
High School and College students who are now taking ASL 1 class, this course will help you to pass your exam.
- Ebooks list page : 40251
- 2019-07-05American Sign Language Asl Level 1
- 2019-05-15American Sign Language, ASL, Level 1
- 2019-04-12American Sign Language, ASL, Level 1
- 2019-04-11American Sign Language ASL Level 1
- 2020-04-01ASL- Pronouns Vocab Practice American Sign Language
- 2020-03-22ASL | American Sign Language | The Alphabet
- 2020-03-21ASL American Sign Language The Alphabet
- 2019-07-05American Sign Language Level 1
- 2019-04-18American Sign Language Level 1
- 2019-04-12American Sign Language Level 1
- 2019-04-11American Sign Language Level 1
- 2011-05-27Instant Immersion ASL (American Sign Language)
- 2020-01-01Learning to Interpret: Working from English Into American Sign Language
- 2019-07-06American Sign Language Basics
- 2019-05-15American Sign Language Basics
- 2019-04-12American Sign Language Basics
- 2019-04-12American Sign Language "Basics"
- 2019-04-11American Sign Language Basics
- 2019-03-24Language from the Body Iconicity and Metaphor in American Sign Language
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.