American Trivia Book: American History And Fun Random Facts For Everyone Who Wants To Learn About America
Posted on 2021-05-12, by nokia241186.
English | 7 May 2021 | ASIN : B0948MX5YN | 565 pages | PDF, AZW3, EPUB | 2.74 MB
This book is meant to give a broad overview of the biggest events about the Americaadmittedly with a few more trivial but very interesting tidbits along the wayin a way that delivers truth without getting into debate about bias. History can get dry, so humor is a great alleviator, but quite frankly, not all of it is very funny. Some of it is hard to hear, and some of it sparks debate, sometimes because of ones interpretation and sometimes because the version we learned hasnt been unlearned, and the new, not as pleasant information might come as a surprise.Via this book, we hope you could learn something and you take it with you. Nothings perfect, and some things are further from it than others, but truth is the only way to make sure one gets closer and closer to it. We hope you read this book with interest and sometimes maybe a little anger (though not at us), sometimes a lot of laughter, and you learn something about the United States, about your history, and about how even the things you love most in the world arent perfect and really dont have to be, as long as youre willing to help get them a little closer.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 47594
- 2020-02-21The Ultimate Kids’ Baking Book: 60 Easy and Fun Dessert Recipes for Every Holiday, Birthday, Milestone and More
- 2018-07-17Simple and Delicious Vegan Recipes: For Everyone Who Loves Great Food
- 2011-08-13Steel Bridge Construction, Myths & Realities
- 2022-11-18Selected Films for American History and Problems
- 2022-08-26Protest and Progress New York's First Black Episcopal Church Fights Racism (Studies in African American History and Culture)
- 2022-08-25America in European Consciousness, 1493-1750 (Published by the Omohundro Institute of Early American History and Culture and th
- 2022-06-25White Pine American History and the Tree that Made a Nation [Audiobook]
- 2021-01-05The Korean War Trivia Book Interesting Stories and Random Facts From The Korean War (Trivia War Book...
- 2020-12-30The World War 1 Trivia Book Interesting Stories and Random Facts from the First World War
- 2020-12-29The World War 2 Trivia Book Interesting Stories and Random Facts from the Second World War
- 2020-06-23The Common Cause: Creating Race and Nation in the American Revolution (Published by the Omohundro Institute of Early American History and Culture and the University of North Carolina Press)
- 2020-05-28Collisions of Conflict: Studies in American History and Culture, 1820-1920 (Katowice Interdisciplinary and Comparative Studies)
- 2020-03-16Standard-Bearers of Equality: America’s First Abolition Movement (Published by the Omohundro Institute of Early American History and Culture and the University of North Carolina Press)
- 2020-01-03May We Forever Stand: A History of the Black National Anthem (The John Hope Franklin Series in African American History and Culture)
- 2019-12-10A Fool's Errand: Creating the National Museum of African American History and Culture in the Age of Bush, Obama, and Trump
- 2019-11-12A Fool's Errand: Creating the National Museum of African American History and Culture in the Age of Bush, Obama, and Trump
- 2018-11-14Uncertain Empire American History and the Idea of the Cold War
- 2018-06-06Long Road to Hard Truth The 100 Year Mission to Create the National Museum of African American History and Culture
- 2018-01-26[PDF] African Cherokees in Indian Territory: From Chattel to Citizens (The John Hope Franklin Series in African American History and Culture)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.