Posted on 2013-05-29. By anonymous.
by Gareth James
English | 2013 | ISBN: 1461471370 | 442 pages | PDF | 9.21 MB
“An Introduction to Statistical Learning provides an accessible overview of the field of statistical learning, an essential toolset for making sense of the vast and complex data sets that have emerged in fields ranging from biology to finance to marketing to astrophysics in the past twenty years. This book presents some of the most important modeling and prediction techniques, along with relevant applications. Topics include linear regression, classification, resampling methods, shrinkage approaches, tree-based methods, support vector machines, clustering, and more. Color graphics and real-world examples are used to illustrate the methods presented. Since the goal of this textbook is to facilitate the use of these statistical learning techniques by practitioners in science, industry, and other fields, each chapter contains a tutorial on implementing the analyses and methods presented in R, an extremely popular open source statistical software platform. Two of the authors co-wrote The Elements of Statistical Learning (Hastie, Tibshirani and Friedman, 2nd edition 2009), a popular reference book for statistics and machine learning researchers. An Introduction to Statistical Learning covers many of the same topics, but at a level accessible to a much broader audience. This book is targeted at statisticians and non-statisticians alike who wish to use cutting-edge statistical learning techniques to analyze their data. The text assumes only a previous course in linear regression and no knowledge of matrix algebra.”
Please No mirrors.
- Ebooks list page : 22350
- 2021-06-28An Introduction to Statistical Learning: with Applications in R (Springer Texts in Statistics) 2nd ed. 2021 Edition
- 2021-04-28An Introduction To Statistical Learning With Applications In R
- 2020-06-02An Introduction to Statistical Learning with Applications in R
- 2017-12-17[PDF] An Introduction to Statistical Learning: with Applications in R - Removed
- 2013-05-29An Introduction to Statistical Learning: with Applications in R
- 2013-04-27An Introduction to Statistical Learning: with Applications in R (Draft version)
- 2020-01-13Introduction to Machine Learning with Applications in Information Security (Chapman & Hall/Crc Machine Learning & Pattern Recognition)
- 2018-06-18Introduction to Machine Learning with Applications in Information Security - Removed
- 2018-06-12Introduction to Machine Learning with Applications in Information Security
- 2013-11-28An Introduction to Differential Geometry with Applications to Elasticity (repost)
- 2021-11-10Applications Of Statistical Learning With Python
- 2020-08-27Machine Learning and Data Science: An Introduction to Statistical Learning Methods with R
- 2019-04-30Packt Applications of Statistical Learning with Python-XQZT
- 2018-08-07Applications of Statistical Learning with Python
- 2018-06-05Applications of Statistical Learning with Python
- 2018-05-31Applications of Statistical Learning with Python
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Machine Learning and Data Science: An Introduction to Statistical Learning Methods with R
- 2022-05-16Signal Processing and Machine Learning with Applications
- 2022-01-11Skillshare - Introduction To Machine Learning with Python - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.