Posted on 2019-07-02, by voska89.
Piernicola Bettiol, Piermarco Cannarsa, Giovanni Colombo, Monica Motta, Franco Rampazzo - Analysis and Geometry in Control Theory and its Applications
Published: 2015-08-08 | ISBN: 3319069160, 3319361201 | PDF | 235 pages | 3.77 MB
Since the 1950s control theory has established itself as a major mathematical discipline, particularly suitable for application in a number of research fields, including advanced engineering design, economics and the medical sciences. However, since its emergence, there has been a need to rethink and extend fields such as calculus of variations, differential geometry and nonsmooth analysis, which are closely tied to research on applications. Today control theory is a rich source of basic abstract problems arising from applications, and provides an important frame of reference for investigating purely mathematical issues. In many fields of mathematics, the huge and growing scope of activity has been accompanied by fragmentation into a multitude of narrow specialties. However, outstanding advances are often the result of the quest for unifying themes and a synthesis of different approaches. Control theory and its applications are no exception. Here, the interaction between analysis and geometry has played a crucial role in the evolution of the field. This book collects some recent results, highlighting geometrical and analytical aspects and the possible connections between them. Applications provide the background, in the classical spirit of mutual interplay between abstract theory and problem-solving practice.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 40759
- 2012-01-11Springer, "Wavelet Analysis and Its Applications"
- 2012-03-22Chemical Analysis by X Rays and Its Applications by Georg Von Hevesy
- 2011-11-09Value Distribution Theory and Related Topics (Advances in Complex Analysis and Its Applications)
- 2011-08-01Value Distribution Theory and Related Topics (Advances in Complex Analysis and Its Applications)
- 2020-02-22Nonlinear Differential Problems with Smooth and Nonsmooth Constraints (Mathematical Analysis and its Applications)
- 2019-12-21Advances in Reliability Analysis and its Applications (Springer Series in Reliability Engineering)
- 2019-08-15Finite or Infinite Dimensional Complex Analysis and Applications (Advances in Complex Analysis and Its Applications) - Removed
- 2019-07-21Topics in Analysis and its Applications (Repost)
- 2019-06-26Mathematical Analysis and its Applications Roorkee, India, December 2014
- 2019-03-18Nonlinear Analysis and its Applications to Differential Equations - Removed
- 2019-03-11Nonlinear Analysis and its Applications to Differential Equations
- 2019-03-05Nonlinear Analysis and its Applications to Differential Equations
- 2019-01-31Time Series Analysis and Its Applications With R Examples
- 2019-01-31Numerical Analysis and Its Applications 5th International Conference, NAA 2012, Lozenetz, Bulgari - Removed
- 2019-01-15Fourier Analysis and Its Applications - Removed
- 2019-01-15Numerical Analysis and Its Applications 5th International Conference, NAA 2012, Lozenetz, Bulgari... - Removed
- 2019-01-10Fourier Analysis and Its Applications
- 2019-01-06Fourier Analysis and Its Applications
- 2018-11-01Time Series Analysis and Its Applications
- 2018-04-22Nonstandard Analysis and its Applications (London Mathematical Society Student Texts)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.