Posted on 2020-10-03, by Germany2020.
Android: Build a Youtube Listing App Using Kotlin & Parse
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.86 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 27 lectures (3 hour, 15 mins) | Language: English
Build a Youtube video listing mobile application empowered by a Reliable cloud back-end from scratch & step by step
What you'll learn
Android Mobile App Development using Kotlin
Host mobile application data in an online cloud based back-end (Parse Server)
Create & manage the Parse dashboard back-end database
Students have to be familiar with basic algorithmic concepts like conditional statements and loops
Students have to be familiar with the Kotlin programming language
Students have to be able to install Android Studio
Students have to be able to run a basic Hello World Android App in the emulator or a real Android device
In this course, we will guide you step by step to build your own "Youtube Video Listing Android App" using Kotlin and Parse server hosted in the Back4app cloud service. We have chosen the Back4app as backend returns to its robustness, its reliability and its ease of use. In addition, this cloud hosting service has a free tier plan. So you can develop this entire kotlin project without facing any resource restriction.
We will start by overviewing the mobile app features and how it is so easy to manage the backend database hosted in Back4app cloud hosting service.
We will teach you how to retrieve data from the Parse server cloud backend and how to control queries to either retrieve videos according to their categories or order the query result.
We will teach you as well, how to create android applications using Kotlin, the new official language of Android development and we will see together how to use basic concepts in Android, like TextViews, Buttons, RecyclerView, etc.
You will learn also, in this course, how to use Parse server to create a cloud backend for your data driven applications. At the end of this course, you will be able to manage your stored data in Parse using Android Kotlin programming language through the Parse client API.
Who this course is for:
Beginner Android Developer
Intermediate or advanced Android developer wishing to discover how to empower their app using Parse Server back-end
- Ebooks list page : 44724
- 2021-06-08Android Build A Youtube Listing App Using Kotlin & Parse
- 2021-01-26Android Build A Youtube Listing App Using Kotlin & Parse
- 2020-05-30Android Build A Youtube Listing App Using Kotlin & Parse
- 2020-03-27Android Build a Youtube Listing App Using Kotlin & Parse
- 2021-07-13Build Tic Tac Toe App using Kotlin Language
- 2021-07-08Build Tic Tac Toe App using Kotlin Language
- 2021-07-08Udemy - Build Tic Tac Toe App using Kotlin Language
- 2021-07-07Build Tic Tac Toe App using Kotlin Language
- 2021-09-22Android E Commerce App Using Kotlin, Php And Paypal Api
- 2021-02-08Modern Android App Using Kotlin, Mvvm, Dagger2, Rxjava &more
- 2020-12-01Modern Android app using Kotlin, MVVM, Dagger2, RxJava &more
- 2019-01-04Udemy - Android E-Commerce App using Kotlin, PHP and Paypal API
- 2018-10-05Android E-Commerce App using Kotlin, PHP and Paypal API
- 2018-07-25Android E-Commerce App using Kotlin, PHP and Paypal API
- 2021-11-01Build an UBER Clone App Using Flutter and Firebase (2020) by Ufinix Academy
- 2021-09-24Build A Basic Chat App Using Flutter And Firebase
- 2021-09-22Build Augmented Reality (ar) App Using Vuforia & Unity
- 2021-09-12Udemy - Build Augmented Reality (AR) App using Vuforia & Unity
- 2021-09-11Build Augmented Reality (AR) App using Vuforia & Unity
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.