Posted on 2019-09-11, by everest555.
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1.5 Hours | 565 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Reviewing the concepts of anesthesia can be quite challenging. It is a very dynamic and precise discipline, which requires a vast array of experience to fully master. Only an expert can help others gain an understanding of the complex knowledge behind the practice of anesthesia.
At Lecturio we understand this, which is why we grant you unprecedented access to an expert anesthesia clinician. Join Dr. Brian Warriner as he reviews the key concepts behind the practice of anesthesia via high-yield lectures supported by interactive quizzes, topic reviews and mnemonics.
This course will cover all of the following, essential concepts:
Post-anesthesia Care Unit
Regional Anesthesia and Analgesia
Epidural Anesthesia and Analgesia
Spinal Anesthesia and Analgesia
Nerve Stimulator Usage
Brachial Plexus and Lower Limb Blocks
Opiate Receptor Agonists
NMDA Receptor Antagonists
- Ebooks list page : 41332
- 2019-09-11Anesthesia In Special Situations
- 2019-08-23A Guide to Pediatric Anesthesia Ed 2
- 2019-08-09Essential Anesthesia: From Science to Practice, 2nd Edition
- 2019-07-30Anesthesia in Special Situations
- 2019-07-25Anesthesia in Special Situations
- 2019-07-24Anesthesia in Special Situations
- 2019-06-30Questions and Answers in Small Animal Anesthesia
- 2019-06-30Clinical Anesthesia
- 2019-02-27Practical Ultrasound in Anesthesia for Critical Care and Pain Management
- 2019-01-31Anesthesia Informatics - Removed
- 2019-01-31Handbook of Ambulatory Anesthesia - Removed
- 2019-01-30Anesthesia Management for Electroconvulsive Therapy - Removed
- 2019-01-25Practical Trends in Anesthesia and Intensive Care 2018 - Removed
- 2019-01-24Anesthesia in Day Care Surgery - Removed
- 2019-01-24Principles and Practice of Anesthesia for Thoracic Surgery
- 2019-01-23Anesthesia Management for Electroconvulsive Therapy - Removed
- 2019-01-16Practical Issues in Anesthesia and Intensive Care - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.