Posted on 2018-02-01, by everest555.
Angular 2 Complete E-Commerce App Course - Java, Spring, MySQL | 3.7G
A Comprehensive Project with Step-By-Step Guide on latest Angular 2 Ecosystem and Java Spring Framework Ecosystem
What Will I Learn?
Understand Angular 2, Java Spring Framwork, Database, Web App Design better
WELCOME TO MY "Build Angular 2 Complement -E-Commerce App - Java, Spring, MySQL"!
This is a course about building a E-Commerce website using Latest Angular 2 and Java , Spring Framework Ecosystem, MySQL technologies and more. Specifically, it's about building an online bookstore.
You can consider this course as a sister course of my other one - "Complete E-Commerce Course - Java,Spring,Hibernate and MySQL". They are sisters because the functionalities and layout are pretty similar to each other while the architecture are quite different. The other course uses Thymeleaf as the template engine (an official template engine adopted by Spring Framework) and is coupled to the backend.
In this course's approach, we make the web app RESTful. This approach is becoming popular in the modern trend. While the front-end can be developed with different frameworks, and we choose Angular 2, the backend is decoupled from front-end providing REST APIs as resources.
There are Pros and Cons for both of the architectures and it's better for you to go through them by yourself.
Regarding the bookstore app, the modules developed in the course is similar for all E-Commerce website. Those modules contains:
- User Signup and Login
- User profile management
- Product Management
- Shopping Cart
- Order checkout and order history
- Automatic email confirmation
As you can see, those modules are the basics for pretty much any E-Commerce website. Check out the preview lesson for a quick tour of the website!
Why should I take this course?
Because you probably won't find another course out there on similar topic with similar length and detail. This course covers a wide range of topics on building an e-commerce website . It is a step-by-step guide with most of the code hand typing.
There are students from my other courses complaining that if I copy and paste the code and then explain it, tough it can save some time, students will lose track and drive. That's why I'm developing stuff in this course from scratch and step-by-step.
What does the technology stack look like ?
As this is a full stack development project, we will develop the code for both front-end and backend. A considerable amount of work will be on developing the front-end code using latest Angular 2, HTML, CSS, TypeScript, bootstrap and etc. The backend side will be using latest Spring technologies - Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Data and etc. Then, we will have MySQL as database. MySQL is powerful and free to use and serves as a good database candidate in plenty of commercial apps out there.
Will I get the source code?
Source code and database scripts are provided in the very beginning of the course. Besides, throughout each lesson (I would say most lessons), the source code will be provided to the progress of the lesson. Yet, I still suggest you to develop with me and take the source code as a reference.
What will I get by the end of the course?
This course shows an example of building an E-Commerce app from scratch. By the end of the course, you will get exposed to various topics and building modules that you need for a basic E-Commerce web app. With the hands-on practice, you will gain a lot of experience that is beyond just the theory.
Who is the target audience?
Anyone who is interested in learning Angular 2, Java Spring practically with a comprehensive project and hands-on experience
- Ebooks list page : 35861
- 2019-07-30Udemy - Angular 2 Complete E-Commerce App Course - Java,Spring,MySQL
- 2017-11-01Angular 2 Complete E-Commerce App Course - Java, Spring, MySQL
- 2019-01-24Complete E-Commerce Course - Java,Spring,Hibernate and MySQL
- 2018-10-12Udemy - Complete E-Commerce Course Java, Spring, Hibernate and MySQL
- 2018-10-06Complete E-Commerce Course - Java, Spring, Hibernate and MySQL
- 2018-07-26Complete E-Commerce Course Java, Spring, Hibernate and MySQL
- 2019-08-11Udemy - Building An E-Commerce Store Using Java Spring Framework
- 2019-03-20Udemy - Building An E-commerce Store Using Java Spring Framework
- 2019-01-28Udemy - Building An E-Commerce Store Using Java Spring Framework
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Udemy - Building An E-Commerce Store Using Java Spring Framework (2016)
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Udemy - Building An E-Commerce Store Using Java Spring Framework (2016)
- 2017-08-09Building An E-Commerce Store Using Java Spring Framework (2016)
- 2012-01-11Complete Solution Manual a First Course in Differential Equations with Modeling Applications - Removed
- 2020-05-20Learn to build an e-commerce app with .Net Core and Angular
- 2020-05-14Learn to build an e-commerce app with .Net Core and Angular
- 2020-03-08Complete Android App And Java Development A To Paid Expert
- 2020-03-07The Complete Guide To Stack Commerce For Course Instructors
- 2020-01-07The Complete Guide to Stack Commerce for Course Instructors
- 2020-01-01Asp Net Core Angular 2 Web Api E Commerce App
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.