Posted on 2019-01-04, by nokia241186.
Appium Android: Easy Guide to Mobile Automation Testing Dev
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 2.19 GB
Duration: 5.5 hours | Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Automate Android native mobile application testing using Appium and Java. Work with Android Real Devices and Emulators.
What you'll learn
Build mobile testing automation for Android applications for your business or organisation
Develop any mobile testing automation you want
Get a job as a junior mobile testing automation developer
Be a comfortable mobile testing automation developer
No pre-knowledge is required - enthusiasm is all you need! I'll teach you everything you need to know
No software is required in advance of the course (all software used in the course is free)
A laptop or desktop personal computer is necessary
This Appium mobile testing automation course teaches you in an easy, straight to the point approach, in only 5.5 hours on-demand video, Appium concepts from scratch with clear samples of how to code with Java to automate functional mobile testing on a wide variety of Android applications. We will work with Android Real Devices, as well with Emulators!
I want you to start building profitable mobile testing automation projects with Appium and Java every single month for a small one-time payment!
This Appium mobile testing automation course also includes lectures on:
-Case Study Create a Real Functional Mobile Testing Automation Project using Java in IntelliJ IDEA Community Edition together with:
-Functional Mobile Testing Automation Architecture with Appium
-Complete Appium Environment Setup
-First Steps with Appium
-Simple and Robust ways in Appium to locate elements in the Android mobile applications
-Find elements in mobile applications using ID, Class Name, XPath, Name or AndroidUIAutomator and UISelector with many Code Samples
-Input text fields automation
-Select lists automation
-Toggle On/Off, Drag and Drop, Swiping, Scrolling automation in Appium
-An easy way to approach Assertions
-Quiz to quickly check the understanding level during the lectures
-All the Appium work with Java source codes and clear samples ready to be downloaded and used!
The lectures teach professional and also QA Engineers how to build an amazing mobile test automation with Appium, and the Selenium WebDriver framework, with Java language.
Who is the target audience?
Anyone who wants to learn to code on mobile testing automation for Android applications
Anyone wanting to learn or refresh the knowledge on how to build mobile testing automation
Engineering Students, Manual QA Engineers, Industry QA Professionals
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 38421
- 2018-12-22Appium Android Easy Guide to Mobile Automation Testing Dev
- 2018-12-17Appium Android Easy Guide to Mobile Automation Testing Dev
- 2018-12-07Appium Android Easy Guide to Mobile Automation Testing Dev
- 2021-08-23Appium(latest 1 8 2) Mobile Automation Testing From Scratch (updated)
- 2019-07-06Appium(latest 1 8 2) Mobile Automation Testing From Scratch (updated)
- 2019-05-17Appium(Latest 1.8.2)-Mobile Automation Testing from Scratch (Updated)
- 2019-05-08Appium(Latest 1.8.2)-Mobile Automation Testing from Scratch (Updated)
- 2021-10-06Selenium Easy Guide To Automated Functional Testing Dev
- 2018-12-01Selenium Easy Guide to Automated Functional Testing Dev
- 2018-09-27Selenium Easy Guide to Automated Functional Testing Dev
- 2018-09-21Selenium Easy Guide to Automated Functional Testing Dev
- 2021-11-09Appium Selenium For Mobile Automation Testing (updated)
- 2021-08-29Appium Selenium Mobile Automation Testing Webdriver & Java
- 2021-06-25Appium(Selenium)-Mobile Automation Testing from Scratch Packt
- 2019-04-01Appium Selenium Mobile Automation Testing Webdriver & Java
- 2019-02-28Appium Selenium Mobile Automation Testing Webdriver & Java
- 2019-01-29Appium Selenium Mobile Automation Testing Webdriver & Java
- 2019-01-24Appium (Selenium)-Mobile Automation Testing from Scratch
- 2018-12-25Udemy Appium Selenium for Mobile Automation Testing
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.