Posted on 2019-08-19, by Germany2020.
Application Wizard 4.0.1 Rel 3 macOS | 9.6 MB
Application Wizard provides fast access to applications, documents, folders, and disks. It lets you quickly open, quit, and make applications active, run AppleScripts, and reduce screen clutter by turning on single-application mode.
On screen, a simple panel contains four main menus Application Wizard (open, close, switch and special), which allow you to define groups of preferred applications and / or themes such as, for example, all Internet applications, which will be possible open, close, show or hide more than one application at the same time, thanks to the multiple selection.
The special menu offers very interesting extras as the ability to initiate and / or close Mac OS Classic, exit and / or restart the Finder and the Dock, switch users, put the Mac on hold, restart and / or close it. But we can also open recent applications, all applications in the Dock or the Folder and preferably to the panel.
Application Wizard is a very significant help when you want to close an application or group of applications, without having to activate them before, but if you decide to close all background applications, get rid of a capricious application refuses to start correctly, switch body applications or groups of applications and more, here you have everything.
With Application Wizard you can:
quickly open favorite applications, groups of applications, and recent applications
quit multiple or all running applications at the same time
quit background processes and the Finder, and force applications to quit
switch between applications and bring specific windows to the front when making applications active
mark 32-bit applications
turn on single application mode
eject disks and servers and mount ejected disks
browse volumes and favorite folders to quickly open enclosed items
easily access recent folders, documents, and servers
quickly look up your contacts
check system memory usage
view information about files and open them with specific applications
preview images, music, movies, and documents
easily view the metadata associated with images, songs, movies, and PDF files
define keyboard shortcuts to quickly accomplish frequent tasks
Application Wizard runs in English, German, Dutch, French, Spanish, and Italian.
System requirements : Application Wizard requires macOS 10.11 or later (including macOS 10.14 Mojave).
Home Page -
- Ebooks list page : 41147
- 2019-12-01Application Wizard 4.1 macOS
- 2019-06-25Application Wizard 4.0.1 macOS
- 2016-10-26Application Wizard 3.6.2 MacOS
- 2019-12-25GarageSale 8.0.9 Rel. 2 macOS
- 2019-08-19TinkerTool System 5.99 S2 (190614) Multilingual Rel 2 macOS
- 2019-08-15TinkerTool System 5.99 S2 (190614) Multilingual Rel 2 macOS
- 2016-12-11CursorSense 1.3.1 Rel.2 macOS
- 2016-11-25CursorSense 1.3.1 Rel.2 macOS
- 2016-11-03Application Wizard 3.6.2 MacOSX
- 2016-10-26Application Wizard 3.6.2 MacOSX
- 2016-10-26MaBaSoft Application Wizard 3.6.2 Multilingual MacOSX
- 2011-12-27How to Draw: Storytelling (The Best of Wizard Basic Training)
- 2011-12-27Wizard How To Draw: Advanced Techniques (Wizard Best of Basic Training)
- 2011-12-27Wizard How to Draw: Character Creation (Wizard Best of Basic Training)
- 2011-12-06How to Draw: Storytelling (The Best of Wizard Basic Training)
- 2011-12-06Wizard How To Draw: Advanced Techniques (Wizard Best of Basic Training)
- 2011-12-06Wizard How to Draw: Character Creation (Wizard Best of Basic Training)
- 2011-09-01Wizard How to Draw: Character Creation (Wizard Best of Basic Training) free ebook download
- 2011-09-01Wizard How To Draw: Advanced Techniques
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.