Posted on 2019-11-06, by nokia241186.
Applied Psychometrics using Sas by Holmes Finch and Brian F. French
English | 2014 | ISBN: 1623966949, 1623966957 | 278 pages | PDF | 2 MB
The book will be designed primarily for graduate students (or advanced undergraduates) who are learning psychometrics, as well as professionals in the field who need a reference for use in their practice. We would assume that users have some basic knowledge of using SAS to read data and conduct basic analyses (e.g., descriptive statistics, frequency distributions). In addition, the reader should be familiar with basic statistical concepts such as descriptive statistics (e.g., mean, median, variance, standard deviation), percentiles and the rudiments of hypothesis testing. They should also have a passing familiarity with issues in psychometrics such as reliability, validity and test/survey scoring. We will not assume any more than basic familiarity with these issues, and will devote a portion of each chapter (as well as the entire first chapter) to reviewing many of these basic ideas for those not familiar with them. We envision the book as being useful either as a primary text for a course on applied measurement where SAS is the main platform for instruction, or as a supplement to a more theoretical text. We also anticipate that readers working in government agencies responsible for testing and measurement issues at the local, state and national levels, and private testing, survey and market research companies, as well as faculty members needing a practical resource for psychometric practice will serve as a market for the book. In short, the readership would include graduate students, faculty members, data analysts and psychometricians responsible for analysis of survey response data, as well as educational and psychological assessments. The goal of the book is to provide readers with the tools necessary for assessing the psychometric qualities of educational and psychological measures as well as surveys and questionnaires. Each chapter will cover an issue pertinent to psychometric and measurement practice, with an emphasis on application. Topics will be briefly discussed from a theoretical/technical perspective in order to provide the reader with the background necessary to correctly use and interpret the statistical analyses that will be presented subsequently. Readers will then be presented with examples illustrating a particular concept (e.g., reliability). These examples will include a discussion of the particular analysis, along with the SAS code necessary to conduct them. The resulting output will then be discussed in detail, focusing on the interpretation of the results. Finally, examples of how these results might be written up will also be included in the text. It is hoped that this mixture of theory with examples of actual practice will serve the reader both as a pedagogical tool and as a reference work.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 41717
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Design & Analysis of Clinical Trials for Economic Evaluation & Reimbursement: An Applied Approach Using SAS & STATA
- 2016-07-21Applied Psychometrics using SPSS and AMOS
- 2007-05-27Data Mining Using Sas Enterprise Miner: A Case Study Approach
- 2019-09-24Applied Econometrics Using the SAS System
- 2019-08-23Applied Econometrics Using the SAS System
- 2018-12-06Introduction to Applied Statistics using Excel and SAS A workplace approach
- 2018-12-01Applied Health Analytics and Informatics Using SAS
- 2014-05-29Applied Medical Statistics Using SAS
- 2014-05-17Applied Medical Statistics Using SAS (repost)
- 2014-03-04Vivek Ajmani, "Applied Econometrics Using the SAS System"
- 2013-10-26Applied Medical Statistics Using SAS - Removed
- 2013-10-24Applied Medical Statistics Using SAS - Removed
- 2012-01-26Statistics Using SAS Enterprise Guide
- 2011-12-21Applied Econometrics Using the SAS System (repost) - Removed
- 2011-12-15Applied Econometrics Using the SAS System
- 2011-12-12Applied Econometrics Using the SAS System (repost) - Removed
- 2011-08-04[request]Multiple Comparisons and Multiple Tests Using SAS, Second Edition
- 2011-08-02Introduction to Data Mining Using SAS Enterprise Miner
- 2009-07-09[request]Decision Trees for Business Intelligence and Data Mining: Using SAS Enterprise Miner - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.