Posted on 2017-03-19, by everest555.
Applying Real-time Processing Using Apache Storm
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 2 Hours 14M | 320 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Storm lets you to work with large scale streaming data using it's distributed real-time processing architecture. This course discusses the components of Storm topologies and how to use Storm for applying machine learning in real-time.
Storm is meant to be to used for distributed real-time processing, the way Hadoop is used for distributed batch processing. With Storm, you can process informations such as trends and breaking news and react to it in real-time. In this course, Applying Real-time Processing Using Apache Storm, you'll learn how to apply Storm for real-time processing. First, you'll discover how to set up a data processing pipeline using Storm topologies. Next, you'll explore parallelization by controlling data flows between components. Then, you'll cover how to perform complex data transforms using the Trident API. Finally, you'll learn how to apply machine learning models in real-time. By the end of this course, you'll be able to build your own Storm applications for different real-time processing tasks.
- Ebooks list page : 31219
- 2019-01-25Pluralsight APPLYING REAL TIME PROCESSING USING APACHE STORM TUTORIAL
- 2017-03-16Applying Real-time Processing Using Apache Storm
- 2017-09-17Real Time Streaming using Apache Spark Streaming
- 2017-09-11Real Time Streaming Using Apache Spark Streaming
- 2017-08-09Packt Publishing - Real Time Streaming using Apache Spark Streaming
- 2017-07-20Real Time Streaming using Apache Spark Streaming Video Packt Publishing
- 2017-07-19Real Time Streaming using Apache Spark Streaming
- 2017-04-10[PDF] Pro Spark Streaming: The Zen of Real-Time Analytics Using Apache Spark
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Storm Real-time Processing Cookbook
- 2014-05-10Storm Real time Processing Cookbook - Removed
- 2014-02-05Storm Real-time Processing Cookbook
- 2012-05-18What Every Engineer Should Know About Developing Real-Time Embedded Products
- 2011-12-13Real-Time Video Compression: Techniques and Algorithms - Real-Time Video Compression
- 2011-12-07Real-Time Video Compression: Techniques and Algorithms - Real-Time Video Compression
- 2011-11-30Real-Time Video Compression: Techniques and Algorithms - Real-Time Video Compression
- 2011-11-27Real-Time Video Compression: Techniques and Algorithms
- 2011-11-25Handbook of Real-Time Fast Fourier Transforms: Algorithms to Product Testing
- 2019-01-25Pluralsight GETTING STARTED WITH STREAM PROCESSING USING APACHE FLINK TUTORIAL
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Large-Scale Graph Processing Using Apache Giraph
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.