Posted on 2016-07-02, by pherick.
Approximation Methods in Probability Theory
Springer | Mathematics | July 20 2016 | ISBN-10: 3319340719 | 240 pages | pdf | 2.6 mb
Authors: ÄŒekanaviÄius, Vydas
Presents a unique collection of approximation methods in various metrics
Explains the essential aspects of each method in detail
Includes many exercises with solutions as well as bibliographical notes
This book presents a wide range of well-known and less common methods used for estimating the accuracy of probabilistic approximations, including the Esseen type inversion formulas, the Stein method as well as the methods of convolutions and triangle function. Emphasising the correct usage of the methods presented, each step required for the proofs is examined in detail. As a result, this textbook provides valuable tools for proving approximation theorems.
While Approximation Methods in Probability Theory will appeal to everyone interested in limit theorems of probability theory, the book is particularly aimed at graduate students who have completed a standard intermediate course in probability theory. Furthermore, experienced researchers wanting to enlarge their toolkit will also find this book useful.
Probability Theory and Stochastic Processes
Approximations and Expansions
Buy Premium From My LinksTo Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!
- Ebooks list page : 28127
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Approximation Methods in Probability Theory (Universitext)
- 2011-11-01First Look at Rigorous Probability Theory
- 2018-12-05Macroscopic Transport Equations for Rarefied Gas Flows Approximation Methods in Kinetic Theory
- 2011-02-24Macroscopic Transport Equations for Rarefied Gas Flows: Approximation Methods in Kinetic Theory
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Random Walks in the Quarter Plane: Algebraic Methods, Boundary Value Problems, Applications to Queueing Systems and Analytic Combinatorics (Probability Theory and Stochastic Modelling)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Discrete Probability Models and Methods: Probability on Graphs and Trees, Markov Chains and Random Fields, Entropy and Coding (Probability Theory and Stochastic Modelling) - Removed
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Dirichlet Forms Methods for Poisson Point Measures and Levy Processes: With Emphasis on the Creation-Annihilation Techniques (Probability Theory and Stochastic Modelling)
- 2013-06-17Quantal Density Functional Theory II: Approximation Methods and Applications (Repost)
- 2013-05-23Quantal Density Functional Theory II: Approximation Methods and Applications [Repost]
- 2011-08-18Quantal Density Functional Theory II: Approximation Methods and Applications (Pt. 2)
- 2011-06-17Quantal Density Functional Theory II: Approximation Methods and Applications (Pt. 2)
- 2010-03-03Quantal Density Functional Theory II: Approximation Methods and Applications
- 2020-02-06Matrix-Exponential Distributions in Applied Probability (Probability Theory and Stochastic Modelling)
- 2020-01-27Asymptotic Theory of Weakly Dependent Random Processes (Probability Theory and Stochastic Modelling)
- 2020-01-23Stochastic Optimal Control in Infinite Dimension: Dynamic Programming and HJB Equations (Probability Theory and Stochastic Modelling)
- 2020-01-15Probabilistic Methods In The Theory Of Structures: Strength Of Materials, Random Vibrations, And Random Buckling Ed 3
- 2020-01-14Backward Stochastic Differential Equations: From Linear to Fully Nonlinear Theory (Probability Theory and Stochastic Modelling)
- 2020-01-14Problems and Recent Methods in Operator Theory (Contemporary Mathematics)
- 2019-12-29Ambit Stochastics (Probability Theory and Stochastic Modelling)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.