Posted on 2019-06-27, by Germany2020.
AptiWizard's Comprehensive GRE Verbal Text Completion Course
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 1.27 GB
Duration: 2.5 hours | Genre: eLearning Video | Language: English
Learn A to Z of Text Completion to improve your score on GRE Verbal!
What you'll learn
How to solve GRE's Text Completion questions
How to increase your score in GRE Verbal
How to efficiently divide your test taking time between these questions
Strategy and Pro tips used by high scorers
There are no specific requirements to start learning this topic. Student at any level of preparation can join this course. However, students do need some level of Vocabulary to solve questions. This can be learned after this course also without any issue.
Do you feel that despite having a good Vocabulary, it is difficult for you to get the Text Completion questions correct? Or do you question the myth that cramming Vocabulary is all that is required to score on GRE Verbal?!
This course will break this myth for you. Vocabulary is not all that it takes to solve Text Completion!
Welcome to AptiWizard's Comprehensive GRE Verbal Text Completion Course.
Here, you will learn the correct way of solving the Text Completion questions and the strategy used by the top scorers in an easy to understand manner.
Here is what makes this course unique for you:
2.5 hours of cutting edge instructional videos, available on demand.
Concept wise short segregated videos to help you learn a particular concept in one go.
A tried and tested trick used by top scorers to remember the steps in solving Text Completion questions.
Bonus Section- Strategy: Pro tips and strategy to solve these questions in the most efficient manner.
Solved questions where you will learn the correct approach to attempt the questions.
5 downloadable Practice questions sets which will allow you to test your understanding of the topic.
Solution videos for all the Practice question sets which will help you check your approach and thought process while solving the questions.
Who is this course for?
This course can be taken by any student appearing for GRE, irrespective of the current level of preparation. The course covers A-Z of Text Completion and hence can be used both to learn the topic for the first time and to improve the topic. I highly recommend that you go through the course once around the start of your GRE preparation and again in the next stage when you have completed all the topics once, and are taking your mock tests. This will definitely help you in increasing your Verbal score.
Who this course is for:
Students who are studying for GRE
Students looking to improve Verbal score in GRE
- Ebooks list page : 40726
- 2019-06-27AptiWizard's Comprehensive GRE Verbal Text Completion Course
- 2019-02-04THE COMPREHENSIVE SUPPLY CHAIN NETWORK DESIGN COURSE TUTORIAL-COMPRISED
- 2018-12-19GRE Verbal Workbook Score Higher with Hundreds of Drills & Practice Questions
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Official GRE Verbal Reasoning Practice Questions
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Oral Pathology: A Comprehensive Atlas and Text , 1e
- 2017-10-19[PDF] The Comprehensive Supply Chain Network Design Course
- 2017-04-13[PDF] The Comprehensive Speed Reading & Advanced Memory Course
- 2017-03-01Test Hacker Get both GMAT & GRE prep - the Bundle Course
- 2016-06-09How to raise your score on the GRE Verbal Reasoning
- 2016-06-07The Comprehensive Speed Reading & Advanced Memory Course
- 2016-05-08The Comprehensive Supply Chain Network Design Course
- 2013-10-27RALOAD - TS - Comprehensive Exchange Server 2010 Training Course
- 2012-05-04DOWNEA - TS - Comprehensive Exchange Server 2010 Training Course - Removed
- 2011-12-20Rules of the Road: A Comprehensive Interactive Driver's Ed Course
- 2011-11-28A Comprehensive Interactive Driver's Ed Course
- 2011-11-20[FSN] Rules of the Road: A Comprehensive Interactive Driver?s Ed Course 2 disc
- 2011-11-16Rules of the Road: A Comprehensive Interactive Driver's Ed Course
- 2011-11-09Kaplan GRE Exam Verbal Workbook (Kaplan GRE Verbal Workbook)
- 2011-11-08Rules of the Road A Comprehensive Interactive Driver's Ed Course
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.